• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics practical grams or kg?

Reaction score
yeah my point on the graph was not in straight line nd rest all things was done ..only points were lying here nd there on the graph

Reaction score
I even have my values and the table and I keep redrawing it.. it doesn't make sense how people got a positive gradient.. anyway what was p and q?
p was equal to the gradient you calculated while q was equal to ur value of y-intercept

and btw ppl, anyone who calculated the y-intercept from the equation of y=mx + c, then its really not possible for ur gradients to be positive since a positive gradient would give a negative y-intercept and the y-intercept obviously wasn't negative since there were no negative values used in the graph ;)

Reaction score
p was equal to the gradient you calculated while q was equal to ur value of y-intercept

and btw ppl, anyone who calculated the y-intercept from the equation of y=mx + c, then its really not possible for ur gradients to be positive since a positive gradient would give a negative y-intercept and the y-intercept obviously wasn't negative since there were no negative values used in the graph ;)

Phew XD That's exactly what I kept tellin all the phys teachers at school who refused to believe that Everyone did it wrong and I did it right =]