• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Syllabus help

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a problem. My mocks are in a week and I don't know the topics included in waves. I mean, I'm studying from the book Pacific Physics(Vol. 2) and it contains the equation of Progressive waves and Reflection and Refraction, topics we weren't taught. These topics were also found in Roger Muncaster I looked through the Physics AS syllabus from the CIE website and it didn't have anything about these being there. Can you guys please tell me the topics which are included in Physics, like each and every topic. I want a list of all the topics, including the sub-topics. Thanks

Reaction score
Well a person liked my post but no one replied with the answer I wanted! People, you are considered as the best site for A level help, c'mon, help me out!

Reaction score
I liked your post but I'm looking for the answer to your question as well. It might be a lengthy work to do, and sitting with a teacher and classifying the topics of A level Physics might be a reasonable approach. I'm studying from A level Physics Pacific volume 2 . I suggest you look at the syllabus content of A level Physics and study from the book side by side with it. Well, I'm giving both As and A2. What you can do about AS Physics syllabus in Pacific vol. 2 is study from the book what your school / tution teacher told you to , and if manageable, then look up at the past papers questions and study from the book about any new concepts discussed in those questions too. Also if possible, ask your teacher to mark the AS questions from the topical side of A level Physics past papers book and try to solve those past paper questions too.
I might have done the work regarding asking the Physics teacher about those topics, but since my teacher look kind of exhausted giving extra lectures to me, it might take a while. I'm not being ungrateful.