• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics unit 1 6PH01 discussion :)

Reaction score
DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE PHILLIP ALLAN UNIT GUIDE UNIT 2 FOR PHYSICS PLEASE SEND ME A LINK FOR THAT IN PDF I REALLY NEED IT PLEASE

Reaction score
Also about the question with the graph and the stupid woman using that stupid sports machine. How could you find the work done using the graph and what could we say about the overestimate on the spreadsheet?

Reaction score
I put the area under the graph
And the lines formed trapezia that went above the curve :S not sure tho anyone else put this?

Reaction score
Also about the question with the graph and the stupid woman using that stupid sports machine. How could you find the work done using the graph and what could we say about the overestimate on the spreadsheet?

i put down the area under the curve

Reaction score
It should be W/3costheta because the angle was to the vertical and not the horizontal like most question. For the carbon-dioxide question the difference in emission was 2.2kg right?

Reaction score
It should be W/3costheta because the angle was to the vertical and not the horizontal like most question. For the carbon-dioxide question the difference in emission was 2.2kg right?
You sure it's not 3W/costheta ? The carbon dioxide one was 0,78

Reaction score
DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE PHILLIP ALLAN UNIT GUIDE UNIT 2 FOR PHYSICS PLEASE SEND ME A LINK FOR THAT IN PDF I REALLY NEED IT PLEASE​

Reaction score
Overestimate because the formula the student used was wrong. The student forgot to add '0.5' to his calculations.