• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics unit 1 6PH01 discussion :)

Reaction score
How did you get o.78 kg. Did you consider Kg per Km and the 3 km distance traveled in 10 min and the different emission for 5ms and 18 ms seperately?

Reaction score
I turned the 10 minutes to 600 seconds and multiplied that by 0.18 because thats what the emmision per second was, multiplied that by 3 cars and divided by 1000 to get 0.324 kg km-1. dont know if thats right though

Reaction score
first of all i didnt even use the speed as 5....i dnt kno y i used 0.56.....

Reaction score
What did you guys give for the question where they ask you why the string wont be completely horizontal? Does it have anything to do with a component of tension acting downwards?

Reaction score
know wat ....this person i guess is in the same sccol in which i am in....most prolly...but...like....noooooo my paper sucked a big time!! :(
lets just forget it...and concentreate on the next paper!! :(

Exactly, but you know what EDEXCEL will prob. rape up with Unit 2

Reaction score
th
they r not that fast...:p
Well we could complain to edexcel about it , so thy might cancel it in Saudi Arabia . One guy said that the teachers even gave the pupils the answers and they went through the paper! But edexcel will notice that anyways , if there is a school where for example in physics everyone got an A , they will send a head examiner (or what you call them) to the school.