• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 1 AS Levels Help. [15 January Exam]

Reaction score
just follow the link to know about me..
http://www.wiziq.com/Iwillteachyou

Miss idk your name and your identity, i am really grateful to you for your uploads, it must be late, you should get some sleep....and infinite thanks for your help, my tutor whom i paid wouldnt have done this now, and thanks once again for the uploads, someday i will ask you for a cup of coffee here... hope it would be fine..:)...and God Bless you and the remainder to me and the other candidates who would be getting their respective asses whooped

Reaction score
It was long
I left question 11 for the end n i was unable to do it ...3marks gone
the very last question that iceberg thing the last two pages i was not sure about it ?

Reaction score
man, i lost the ability to think, they were designed so that people cant say ***the test was good***.........................shitty paper. the MCQ's went fine
damn our invigilator was stupid ...he said 5mins left n i was on second last question....the time was up n i still continued to do the exam for 5more mins :p ...he was so stupid !!!! STILL it was so long that i left 6marks ..I wasted too much time on question 14 ..plus that Burj Khalifa question it was easy but i took time in spotting what to use... MCQ's were easy but last question was so weird i did the first part well but the last two pages X_X

Reaction score
Next time I am going there, i would pee from my window, lmao >>>>*burj khalifa tower*.............i was actually upset after submitting the paper, but the other people around me were somewhat like that, so i was happy thinking i am not the only one who got his butt whooped...
people left 4pages blank ..... I hope the GT is loww it was quite different from pastpapers

Reaction score
people left 4pages blank ..... I hope the GT is loww it was quite different from pastpapers
omg yes! they should be! umm what were ur answers for the horizontal vertical distance thingy?? and for the volcano question? i had huge probs wid the last two qs.. :/ i really hope for lower gt than may 13! :D
what do you think about this paper when conpared to may 13? same or harder?

Reaction score
:oops:
damn our invigilator was stupid ...he said 5mins left n i was on second last question....the time was up n i still continued to do the exam for 5more mins :p ...he was so stupid !!!! STILL it was so long that i left 6marks ..I wasted too much time on question 14 ..plus that Burj Khalifa question it was easy but i took time in spotting what to use... MCQ's were easy but last question was so weird i did the first part well but the last two pages X_X
what were some of ur answers? :p m curious to know..