• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 2. How was it ???!!!

Reaction score
Really!? :confused: the checking is going to be real strict.cox paper was real easy.

ya some people found it hard :p i mean january 2012 45 was an A , january 2013 was 56 , june 2012 was 55 june 2011 was around 52 or something

Reaction score
Woah!!! Thts really low dude ...r u sure?

yup january 2013 66/80 is 120 , january 2010 a 55 was a full mark it was the lowest grade boundary that time :p just download edexcel raw to ums converter and check
im pretty sure about all the boundaries

Reaction score
yup january 2013 66/80 is 120 , january 2010 a 55 was a full mark it was the lowest grade boundary that time :p just download edexcel raw to ums converter and check
im pretty sure about all the boundaries
Ohkay..:) hope for the best..but the checking will be really strict.im sure.

Reaction score
hi guys, there was a 5 mark question on a graph, i got a gradient to be -r a negative gradient , i dont know if im right?? and Q1 i put the opera singer, because echos are standing waves. why is the circuit series i put parallal? the current are both differnt for both lamps???

Reaction score
hi guys, there was a 5 mark question on a graph, i got a gradient to be -r a negative gradient , i dont know if im right?? and Q1 i put the opera singer, because echos are standing waves. why is the circuit series i put parallal? the current are both differnt for both lamps???

drawing the graph was a mark and stating y-intercept is equal to the e.m.f because current is 0 is a mark or two and saying gradient gives the negative value of r and i think one mark explaining the shape of the graph
Q1 its violin cause all instruments work based on standing waves opera singer no always it occurs , in series because when u removed one the other turned off so the same current passes through them both

Reaction score
Guys did anyone else talk about resistance reducing in the last question because of less lattice vibrations? It was a 4 marker so I don't think it was a simple deriving an equation question.

Reaction score
the last two questions!what was there to write for 4 marks?!:mad:and what was the answer of the question before that?about the current and potential difference?and i did that low voltage and non-negligible current by 1/R=1/R1+1/R2!i get so nervous in exam hall!nd most of it was because my physics unit 1 also was a mess!:cry:GOD PLZ HELP ME!:cry:

Reaction score
Guys did anyone else talk about resistance reducing in the last question because of less lattice vibrations? It was a 4 marker so I don't think it was a simple deriving an equation question.

i mentioned vibration of the lattice is less because temperature decreases as current decreases therefore less collisions between the atoms

Reaction score
i mentioned vibration of the lattice is less because temperature decreases as current decreases therefore less collisions between the atoms

Yep that's what I put. Many people put resistance increases though? :( I hope we're right, what do you think about it right now, confident?

Reaction score

Yesss! Do you think we were right though? :S Every one else seems to think resistance increased, which seems like an obvious answer because of less current.

i think we are right cause using a simple equation was used in the area of gauge resistance question i mean it doesnt make sense to give us 2 questions depending on equations