• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 2. How was it ???!!!

Reaction score
Horrible Horrible Horrible!!____I'll get a U
:'(

Reaction score
It was mostly easy for me except for the last question where I assumed that when one bulb was removed, the place where it was removed is still connected so I made the current in parallel and my argument was that in parallel resistance is less so each bulb gets enough current to operate whereas when each one is connected alone in series the resistance is more so they don't get enough to operate, which I think is the wrong answer but still a valid argument isn't it? They didn't specify that when a bulb is removed whether or not the connecting leads are connected back again or left separated so that's what caught me out... but other than that it was pretty alright!

Reaction score
Wht about the last question? Last part?

i wrote that current decrease hence temperature of filament decrease therefore less vibration of the atoms so less collisions with flowing electrons therefore less resistance some of my friends disagred

Reaction score
i wrote that current decrease hence temperature of filament decrease therefore less vibration of the atoms so less collisions with flowing electrons therefore less resistance some of my friends disagred
It wasnt a filament.:-?.. :confused:

Reaction score

Hmm I put this reason as well, a lot of other people went with resistance increased because they're inversely proportional but I couldn't see how you could expand that to 4 marks.

Reaction score
Even i chose polarization.

i choosed polarization because in one of the pastapapers i solved it said that the reflection at oil or something will cause a pattern of color due to super-position ..etc so it had to be included about the filament im not sure about it :p well no worries no one is right till now

Reaction score
Hmm I put this reason as well, a lot of other people went with resistance increased because they're inversely proportional but I couldn't see how you could expand that to 4 marks.
Yeah..the resistance increases.:( ..wht could we write for 4 marks.?:confused: