• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pk.Studies Paper 'Re-Conduction', Any Guess Papers!

Reaction score
Now
Now you're making me get more and more confused. -_-

What i tried saying was that it just gives up a good impression on the Examiner, because most people attempt questions from Section 1 & 2.
This is what my teachers told me though. I dont have an official word about it :p

Reaction score
dude you just made my day :), yeah you are right about the percentile thing and hahaha yeah even I was acting the same way that, " han yay to ata he ha mujay not a big deal blah blah blah" but I just can't understand one thing, you said that geography is not a general knowledge paper! :/ I had always been thinking like it is.... :/

i meant to say its not ONLY a GK ppr :p

Reaction score
1) IT is not possible from every section there is 1 or 2 questions but not more than 2 like 1 from section a 2 from b and c so if u skip section c u will be able to attempt it but my opinion is that u do early formation of pak and its probs and nawaz sharif, bhutto, ayub khan, benazir bhutto it wont be tough cox most of us now these major characters and what they did( kya gul khilain haan inhoon nay)
2)ppr pattern is changing in 2015 so u chill ppr pattern would be same. they r not angry with us cox we didnt did anything
3)this u can expect to happen. it might be tougher but not tougher than expected but still they mentioned in their article that the difficulty level would be equal to all past pprs
over all i guess if they make a tough ppr then percentile is going WAY down . There r many reasons for this because
1) most of the students would not appear in MJ as they r away from pakistan, they might have teared their statement or many r not ready to appear now. less students appearing in a subject means easy grading for example only pak gives urdu in the whole world so A and A* r easy to score in urdu(from my experience)
2) No one is willing to study and prepare for the best due to dil nahi kar raha yaan yay sub to ata ha mujhay! again this would affect the answers in ppr to even if history is done well, many students would not find geography easy as its not a general knowledge ppr but they also assess what u understand from the question
3) finally if ppr would be tough, again percentile would decrease
so u can chill and trust me everyone would study on last day ! so u cn score easily but remember i cannot say anything about nerds 8| !

true that :p

Reaction score
What i tried saying was that it just gives up a good impression on the Examiner, because most people attempt questions from Section 1 & 2.
This is what my teachers told me though. I dont have an official word about it :p

Yeah thanks for this word of yours. I'm still not doing that stupid section in any case. :p