• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Planing quries

Reaction score
Assalamo o alikuhow can I plan revision?
How much pastpaer should I practice each day for Islamiat and Pakstudies?
How much reading should I do?and for how many hours

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalamo o alikuhow can I plan revision?
How much pastpaer should I practice each day for Islamiat and Pakstudies?
How much reading should I do?and for how many hours
waalaikum assalam..
quality of what and how you study matters more than quantity... i used to take breaks in studying and make my own notes.. use syllabus as a guideline of what topics to cover and what specific things to cover in each topic...
as for past papers, divide your time so that after completing your syllabus u have enough time to do 6-10 years past papers... If i complete my syllabus/notes 2 months before exam date, I will have 9 weeks... if I plan to do 9 years papers with 2 paper each year (2 sessions); I have to do 2 papers each week of each subject.
do a paper on one sitting.. like islamiat paper 1 you sit and complete.. also while doing past papers it is important that you time yourself to get and idea of how you'd do in an actual exam.. also after you do each paper, check it using the mark scheme.... this is the most important thing.. it ensures that you learn how to answer each type of question and what are the things examiner is looking for.. also beautify ur notes from the points in mark schemes.. those are cool... you learn the most form ur mistakes this way... and it works... alhamdulillah..