• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please Help urgently!!!!! MATHS

Reaction score
DUde i just love math too but the problem was with this topic only as i cant concentrate on this and CIe exams at the same time so im trying to understand it step by step because if i dont get ti know its going to be climbing K2 with all other subjects which i would also be giving.Well yes indeed trigonometry is the best topic and i love it indeed but i struggle a little in bearings like how do you find bearings is also one of the topics our school did this term but i couldnt concentrate.

Reaction score
Dude in your exercise you mentioned the property to minus from 180° when the angles are like opposite?Did i say this correct and what is the name of this property? And i remember that one of my friends had said that you apply this property when a ' z ' like shape is formed.Do you know about this and does it apply here? Well by the way thanks for the exercise!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Reaction score
Well this property is applied when you have parallel lines and we can get those by drawing the compasses when we are taking out the bearings ! Believe me I was so bad at bearings but one of my seniors who topped in World in maths helped me out with Bearing and Now i love bearings and can do any question. your Welcome :) Well I don't know the name of this property! This is used when we have the shape like i had drawn in the exercise!

Reaction score
If any one has any difficult question of MATH post here we would be happy to solve,
THANKS

Reaction score
i wont because no one in the world would wanna post anything in it as it is so difficult to write anything by just using the keyboard.Its just useless,man well whatevr.who cares.

Reaction score
Well its oxfords maths book i think its new syllabus d whatever that is i dont remember its name.

Reaction score
Ok no problem because that book which i m talking about contains lots of very difficult questions even my teachers have to study the questions properly in order to solve them !!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!!

scouserlfc said:
i wont because no one in the world would wanna post anything in it as it is so difficult to write anything by just using the keyboard.Its just useless,man well whatevr.who cares.
lolz..but i've made one..in the IGCSE section ;) hope u've seen that :p

Reaction score
Yeah I have seen your post Maths Angel! But IGCSE has a different course for maths i guess ??