• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please Help urgently!!!!! MATHS

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
oh! So maths angel are you going IGSCE ??

I think he is doing edit your message and put doing instead of going.:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yeah i did IGCSE...actually gave my IGCSE Exams in last June!! now m in A level :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
5 A* and 1 B...gave 2 in nov. 2009 and got 1 B and 1 D...i know that's bad..but ...i just dont like Pak stds..so cudnt do it

Reaction score
nice grades !! which A level institute are you in btw ??? and what you doing i mean Eng, Commerce, Bio ?? :)

Reaction score
Hey guys i think all of you take add maths right? And before you could help me out i wanna know if you use the same book as me so write down the books you guys use? THEN ILL TELL YOU MY PROBLEM.THANKS.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
let me tell u i didnt give Add Maths.. although i've done A level Maths which is similar to O level Add Maths! :) so i might be able to help u!!

Reaction score
OKAY LETS WAIT FOR OTHERS TO TELL ME THEN I WILL PROCEED WITH MY PROBLEM.BY THE WAY THANKS FOR TELLING.

Reaction score
New Additional Mathematics (aka Pure Additional Mathematics)
written by Ho Soo Thong and Khor Nyak Hiong (About pronouncing them, I will leave it to your imagination :p

Reaction score
Well could you explain how to do 15.2 of differentiation,if you dont have the book ill give you the question tomorrow,on the other hand if you do have it do Ex15.2,Q1 part (c).I dont get the hang of this exercise i understood 15.1 it very easy but not this.Thnaks.