• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please Help urgently!!!!! MATHS

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Yeah thanks but ill get this in the next year as i am only giving P.Studies,Urdu and Islamiat this year and i just wanna get my school work done as quick as possible.Yup thanks for the suggestion. :D

All the Best man!

Reaction score
Nah I am not... Later in Nov/Dec session maybe.... And what do you mean by one more subject?

Reaction score
So which topics do you people find the most difficult?

For me they are probability and loci.

Reaction score
I love Loci man!!! Its easy I guess you just have to know a few things and practice the questions... And Really? Then I should not have any problem giving it. Because I am good at Maths...

Reaction score
Well ill look at that in the next year as i dont have to give its exam this year is it hard this Loci stuff. :mrgreen:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

loci is simple...u just need to rememberFOUR basic points...thats all!!!!!!!!! i dont know y u ppl are feeling it hard...here's all what u need to now.
locus of :
**one line--u got to draw parallel line/s
**two lines intersecting--angle bisector
**one point--circle
**two points--perpendicular bisector

and last but not the least...ur brain :p

now tell me is it difficult to remember these 4 points..????

just remember these ...and understand the question using ur brain :p and thats all

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
na..it isnt like trignometry...it's completely different :shock:

trignometry involves calculation and stuff but loci doesnt :D

Reaction score
Yeah loci isn't that difficult but some questions make you mad like there was one in my Mid term exam which I couldn't get and so left it :D

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
@rehan751: Assalamoalaikum!! :D

well tip for nt only u ...never leave any question blank....write any foolish answer but atleast dont leave it blank...