• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please Help urgently!!!!! MATHS

Reaction score
I wanted to take part but :( they require at least 10 students from a class that is what I read in there registration form....

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
@rehan751: Assalamoalaikum!! :D

well tip for nt only u ...never leave any question blank....write any foolish answer but atleast dont leave it blank...

Walaykum Assalam

Well I didn't say that I left it blank, I said I left it :D that is whatever I drew I left it as the answer ( even though I knew it was wrong :D )

And yes its also my rule that never leave any thing blank, write anything if its wrong but not leave it blank....

Reaction score
Yeah thats what i do as well i have this strange feeling when i leave a question blank so i just write stuff.

Reaction score
always write something !! who knows that whether your luck supports you and you got it correct !!

Reaction score
Hey guys are maths past papers of redspot good or are they just crap like other volumes of redspot...

Reaction score
Well its a competition organized by some AUSTRALIANS its a worldwide competition and you have no calculators and have to answer questions the number of questions depend on you grades or classes and they are mostly logical questions and comprise of MCQs.

Reaction score
Thank You!! Its explained! I would not have explained it that better... Would just have pasted the link here... :p

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Well its a competition organized by some AUSTRALIANS its a worldwide competition and you have no calculators and have to answer questions the number of questions depend on you grades or classes and they are mostly logical questions and comprise of MCQs.
ohhhh !! well i would have taken part but now its too late !! :D