• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please Help urgently!!!!! MATHS

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

well i didnt participate...i didnt know abt that!!

btw...took part in the world maths day competition .. www.worldmathday.com
but due to tight schedule didnt have time to practice...so didnt go well...it all is abt how fast u answer questions in 60seconds... and all that...dont know if any of u did participate?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
every year it is in the first week of march....u can start practicing in feb i guess....and registrations are open until the competition gets over :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
no thats nt possible...bcoz u have a time for abt 2 days...and total games to be played adds up to 2 hours...

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Hey can we participate privately ??

I guess no... I wanted to but there were only two of us... Me and my friend... While the form said at least 10 students from a class...

Reaction score
Awww !! Well there is no problem about the students and that i can arrange easily!! the thing is that I had known about it late !! :(

Reaction score
ow man :cry: , the Pakistan semi final is on the day when i have to practice Maths because of Maths Test the other day. :cry: :cry: