• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PM System Down?

Reaction score
I am unable to send a PM ever since the website came out of the downtime.

Admin, I hope you are aware of this ;)

Reaction score
hey me tooo... em not able to view irn send pm....not even my user control panel...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
same here,whe i click on either the user control panel or the private msgs it says general error and ......... I am even facing this problem even for veiwing the forums sometimes.It was perfectly fine in the morning but after 1pm(GMT) i am facing this problem :cry:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
PlanetMaster said:
Anyone still receiving this issue?
not exactly that but in the day,it is working toooo slow!!It is so annoying cuz sometimes it takes so long to load the page and finally says "The page cannot be displayed" or "ERROR-Service unavailable" :x
Comparatively it works perfectly well at night!! :cool:

Reaction score
That's probably due to the extra traffic/users which are surfing XPF during the peak hours!

Today I even saw a "Account Suspended Page", maybe it's time for you to upgrade your hosting package Admin ;)

Reaction score
That issue is already getting resolved. What happened today was a part of it. So, it'll be fine totally soon.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
any changes Zohaiba??? ( in the XPF)