• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PML (N) rocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
lol i was kinda feeling sorry for the thread creator, seeing all those comments.......... guess i should not, seeing the above pic :D
typical pml n ke typical third class lame hathkande pti ke supporters ko bharkane ke lie :D seriously Nawaz sharif looks like he has gained some weight, qom ka maal kha kha ke :D

Reaction score
I actually felt a little sorry for you. Everyone was posting against you. But after you posted that picture, I don't think anyone could sympathize with you. I was politically neutral before you posted that. Now I support Imran Khan. People like you make me sick. I'd suggest you remove that picture.
I don't want anyone's sympathy s dude ..... Simple thing is this that when I know I'm right I am right then .... I don't want anyone's support or I don't care how many people are against me ... When I'm right I don't care if I'm alone ....as in this world there are only few good people else are evil...same is the thing here ...truth stands alone

Reaction score
I don't want anyone's sympathy s dude ..... Simple thing is this that when I know I'm right I am right then .... I don't want anyone's support or I don't care how many people are against me ... When I'm right I don't care if I'm alone ....as in this world there are only few are good else are evil...same is the thing here ...truth stands alone

this, i say deserves a standing ovation.......... cuz we are right even when we are trolling with pics............you must feel so content with your feelings of self righteousness

Reaction score
All of those people can say sooo mucccch bout me and my party and I can't post a single photo ..... That is the justice of your GREAT PTI

Status
Not open for further replies.