• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PML (N) rocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't want anyone's sympathy s dude ..... Simple thing is this that when I know I'm right I am right then .... I don't want anyone's support or I don't care how many people are against me ... When I'm right I don't care if I'm alone ....as in this world there are only few good people else are evil...same is the thing here ...truth stands alone

did you say few good people, and you think nawaz sharif is one of them? Hes corrupt like the whole lot of them..

Reaction score
Guess I'm the only youth left with some common sense
Common sense of electing a guy who ripped off the punjab's budget to lahore only? The leader who left his country instead of facing trails for his evil actions of hijacking a cheif of army staff's plane? A leader who made the entire nation embarassed in kargil issue? A leader who's supporters stormed into the supereme court and he says no one is above the law, please? I think you're the one who need senses.

Reaction score
My last post here .... I'm not interested in arguing with people who can't hear , see or understand anything except for what they've been told by some cricketer image.jpg

Reaction score
My last post here .... I'm not interested in arguing with people who can't hear , see or understand anything except for what they've been told by some cricketer View attachment 25999
ok one thing, no one was criticizing your holy leader Nawaz Sharif, they were just making fun of you. But you stooped quite low, and everyone can see what a wimp you are. Instead of properly debating to defend your point of view, you are just degrading someone else. hats off

Reaction score
I've so much to write in here, but sadly, time is a constraint in my case. I can even provide evidences by foreigners of how corrupt, Mr. Nawaz really is. And it makes me wonder how people like you can still support him. Don't worry, you'll soon regret your words when you face 20 hours without electricity, when Mr. Nawaz would be enjoying in foreign countries and you'd face terrorism at your place.

Reaction score
My last post here .... I'm not interested in arguing with people who can't hear , see or understand anything except for what they've been told by some cricketer View attachment 25999

I think you need to open your eyes as to who nawaz sharif really is.. That 'some cricketer' you'r talking abt is probably the only non-corrupt politician in Pakistan today while your leader..well i think salmanpakrocks has said enough..

Reaction score
I think you need to open your eyes as to who nawaz sharif really is.. That 'some cricketer' you'r talking abt is probably the only non-corrupt politician in Pakistan today while your leader..well i think salmanpakrocks has said enough..
'probably'

Status
Not open for further replies.