• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PML (N) rocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't want anyone's sympathy s dude ..... Simple thing is this that when I know I'm right I am right then .... I don't want anyone's support or I don't care how many people are against me ... When I'm right I don't care if I'm alone ....as in this world there are only few good people else are evil...same is the thing here ...truth stands alone
Buahhahhahahha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: U R HILARIOUS! "when u know that u are right" u r not right ur stubburn. and honestly i think this thread has proved that majority is in favour of IK............. most people youth are good and like taking a stand for the truth..... im still laughing............. lolz

Reaction score
Okay you guy's need to stop bullying the poor girl :/ she gets it. i mean whatever you guys say, its not going to change her point of view! there isnt any use trying to argue either because the results will end up to be useless :/ - THE ALIEN OBSERVER.

Reaction score
Okay you guy's need to stop bullying the poor girl :/ she gets it. i mean whatever you guys say, its not going to change her point of view! there isnt any use trying to argue either because the results will end up to be useless :/ - THE ALIEN OBSERVER.
alien indeed

Reaction score
Comeon act like mature adults.... how can one even compare Nawaz Sharif with Imran khan? :p

Just because ganja provide u with laptops, yellow taxis this doesn't mean kai u stop thinking....
And yeah in the elections it was evident kai who cheated...
All over the Pakistan more tha 75% were in favour of PTI but rigging ruined it all....
It was due to I.k that even the so called burgers came out and voted...
Nawaz migh have won the elections but IK won the hearts of people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.