• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PML (N) rocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

When I was reading this thread, I felt sorry for you!
Cause you were the only supporter seen for Nawaz league!
But after looking at this picture sounds like you have a really big misconception dear...
the thing is that Imran khan was new, but still he was the second largest party if you can see...
Many people had left supporting Nawaz league cause they allowed PPP to eat Pakistan, even though they were opposition, they could have done a strong opposition!!

The thing is that PPP is out of the way, *Sigh*
We can still hope for the better than PPP from Nawaz league....

Reaction score
Can't you see the CORRUPTION in his eyes? -__-

nawaz-sharif-epa-3121-640x480.jpg

Reaction score
Just because majority of you don't Support PML(N) Doesn't mean the one who does is wrong

Reaction score

She pukes when ever she is against some thing and see people talking about it!
OR She pukes when every some people are against it too!
OR she ain't interested in politics Now you decide what it might be like

Reaction score
Right. He should atleast solve the electricity, water and gas problem. Stop all the terrorists and provide education and THEN think about bullet trains!

making bullet trains is not a big issue ......even i can take loans from other countries and can make these what he is doing .........he should try his best to increase the literacy rate by creating schools etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.