• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PML (N) rocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
making bullet trains is not a big issue ......even i can take loans from other countries and can make these what he is doing .........he should try his best to increase the literacy rate by creating schools etc :)
lol, do you know bullet trains run on electromagnets, which require a thing called "electricity" which i think this country is already facing shortage of. It's not just about the technology, he can't expect to make electricity for the trains when half the country is drowning in darkness

Reaction score
Nawaz Sharif is planning to introduce bullet trains. ._.
we have loads of bullets and loads of trains (rotting in warehouses).. i think he should fix those trains.. (or have them fixed.. whatever) and fix the bullet problem too.. then maybe when the railway ministry is strong enough to actually manage that kind of technology we can have all the bullet trains we -dont- need.

Reaction score
Come on People, Don't you see what's happening.
That is all ''Corruption Money''..
And if all this had been utilized on the country, Pakistan would not be in such a bad position.
But still People vote for THIS ______ .
Ugh, i've lost all hope.

shareefasset.jpg

Reaction score
i guess this will be the third thread that i am visiting which will get locked

You're welcome......

Reaction score
Possibilities are PML(N) will be making self government as it have enough seats to make self government :) all supporters and voters of PML(N) we rock :) PPP is clean sweeped from Punjab specially from FSD

I won't say anything against the lonely, isolated, misguided, delusional girl who posted this thread, as XPCians have already dealt with that (Wonderfully, if I must add!). But one thing I am going to say is, the title and first post of this thread, gave me cancer. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.