• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry! =P

Reaction score
Just because you had a bitter experience doesn't mean that LOVE is stupid.
You kids should respect love.
Ok Maam, I suppose that u know everything and all... May be more experienced.. But in this real world only Allah's love and then your parents love is unconditional... Nd in between 2 person, love exists when its done lawfully... Besides it, there is no love but just time pass and flirt... Don't take it personally..

Reaction score
Ok Maam, I suppose that u know everything and all... May be more experienced.. But in this real world only Allah's love and then your parents love is unconditional... Nd in between 2 person, love exists when its done lawfully... Besides it, there is no love but just time pass and flirt... Don't take it personally..
I never said that I know everything.
There are different brands of love. Art, television, literature. Love isn't always eternal but it doesn't mean that others don't exist. 'Tis a blessing to experience that love in one's life.
Love can subside over time. With time, people change and you can't love what your amour has become.

Reaction score
I never said that I know everything.
There are different brands of love. Art, television, literature. Love isn't always eternal but it doesn't mean that others don't exist. 'Tis a blessing to experience that love in one's life.
Love can subside over time. With time, people change and you can't love what your amour has become.
Indeed... Waisa you are good at arguing.. May be time will teach us all the form of love... and of course the thread is always there..:p