• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry! =P

Reaction score
Aalam e napayadar = world that isnt reliable/certain
Kooe e yar = land of frnds i suppose..
Dayaar = place or city i think...

U seem pretty experienced in that...
Ok. Thanks.

Database is easy but I hate the syntax. And sometimes the queries don't work and then u just bang ur head on keyboard :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Nigah buland, sukhan dilnawaz, jaan pursooz
yahi hai rakht-e-safar meer-e-carvan k leyay - Iqbal

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
A very motivating piece of poetry... forgive my translation... not very good x_x

Kaha kia oont pr baithon?
Kaha han oont pr baitho
Kaha kohaan ka dar hai
Kaha kohaan tou hou ga

(he said, should I ride the camel, I said yes.. he said but i fear the hump... I said but hump will be there..)

Kaha darya mai kia utron?
Kaha darya mai han utro
Kaha toofan ka dar hai
Kaha toofan tou ho ga

(he said should I ride the boat.. I said yes, ride it.. he said but I fear the storm... I said but storm will be there...)

Kaha kia phool ko torun?
Kaha han phool ko toro
Kaha par khaar ka dar hai
Kaha par khaar tou ho ga

(he said should I pluck the flower/rose? I said yes, he said but I fear the thorns.. I said but thorns will be there...)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
1.GIF

Bring forth Lofty ambitions, bring forth a burning heart!
to wield the sword of your father; bring forth the arm of your father! - Iqbal

its amazing how we as muslims want the glory of past, yet we fail to copy the heart and ambitions of our ancestors... what we have is just form... people will try to pray exactly like Abu Haneefa or Malik but they wont have the heart and khushu' of Abu Haneefa... and then we complain...

http://iqbalurdu.blogspot.com/2011/03/armaghan-e-hijaz-39-aan-azam-e-buland.html