• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
media is a very broad term. here i was talking about one anchor whose analysis is very balanced according to me. he tells the political scenario just the way it is it was bf4. everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Salam

Reaction score
Reaction score
politics is lyk a foreign language to me!! cnt undrstnd evn a li'l bit! maybe if i tk time to understnd i miiiiiiight lyk it! i ws thinkin of takin politics as a subjct for A levels

RMX

Reaction score
pakistans's politics is dominated by one man and one man alone our great leader eleceted by our people MR ZARDARI

Reaction score
Let's discuss , elections! I don't think Imran Khan will win .
Tehrik-e-Insaf is just a small party . Look at how big PPP is . Imran Khan may have the youth on his side , but he can't win.
The tribal areas , all of Sindh , the whole of Balochistan , northern areas , Islamabad are all filled with supporters of PPP. They can't show their enthusiasm because they don't have a leader to stand beside . 2-3 months before the elections , Bilawal Bhutto will come , he will give 2 speeches and everyone will forget Imran Khan even exists .
I'm not saying Tehrik-E-Insaf is going to lose . Shah Mehmood Qureshi is obviously going to keep his position as he has done for the past 30 years . But Imran Khan isn't going to come to power . Unfortunately , we are looking towards another 5 years of PPP rule .
The only chance Imran Khan had was if General Pasha stayed . With the support of the Intelligence Agency , he would have easily won the seat of PM. And if Imran Khan loses these elections , it's all over. He is above 60 . By the time the next elections come he will be way too old .
I think the only hope of getting rid of PPP , is if Pervez Musarraf returns . The International media sent him away , calling him a Dictator . Now we pay the price! :(

Reaction score
Tehrik-e-Insaf is just a small party . Look at how big PPP is . Imran Khan may have the youth on his side , but he can't win.
The tribal areas , all of Sindh , the whole of Balochistan , northern areas , Islamabad are all filled with supporters of PPP. They can't show their enthusiasm because they don't have a leader to stand beside . 2-3 months before the elections , Bilawal Bhutto will come , he will give 2 speeches and everyone will forget Imran Khan even exists .
I'm not saying Tehrik-E-Insaf is going to lose . Shah Mehmood Qureshi is obviously going to keep his position as he has done for the past 30 years . But Imran Khan isn't going to come to power . Unfortunately , we are looking towards another 5 years of PPP rule .
The only chance Imran Khan had was if General Pasha stayed . With the support of the Intelligence Agency , he would have easily won the seat of PM. And if Imran Khan loses these elections , it's all over. He is above 60 . By the time the next elections come he will be way too old .
I think the only hope of getting rid of PPP , is if Pervez Musarraf returns . The International media sent him away , calling him a Dictator . Now we pay the price! :(
Agreed wid u that PTI wont form the next govt... the two serpents of Nawaz Sharif and Zardari aren't letting him any chance through their $$$... seen how the PTI quetta jalsa wasn't covered by any channel.

As for PPP, I don't think it will win considerable majority, PML-N will win also and I forsee another damned coalition govt in the future..
PML-N is gonna face a divide in the future and the likes of Khawaja Saad Rafiq and Ahsan Iqbal are gonna break away from the party.. I presume..

as For Imran Khan not being able to come in the next next election.. Well Experience matters doesnt it? and I think u don't know.. Imran Khan is 59, Zardari is 56, and Nawaz Sharif is 62 at the moment.. :p

lets hope are future leaders aren't going to be the one's like Bilawal zardari(and zabardasti ka bhutto) and the Gillani bro's, and How can I forget the notorious Moonis Elahi as well as the poultry master Hamza Shahbaz..

!

Reaction score

c'mon. imran khan does hav a chance in KPK , urban punjab and balochistan...but he'll hav to make alliances with other parties if he needs to form a government..... :)
nd an american politician Ron paul is 76 years old ..he is a congressman and has a huge youth following...so age is but a number ;)