• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
i am thanda thanda cool cool, u should try it :p
that is your judgement. and a wrong conclusion. i support imran khan but if i am exposing his weakness that is another way of supporting him.
:LOL: no need :p cool since birth :p
Well you just might wanna learn to use your words in a better way then :) Because i am a spectator and i gave my conclusion that way... so i think you should take MY advice instead of self advertising :p

Reaction score
:LOL: no need :p cool since birth :p
Well you just might wanna learn to use your words in a better way then :) Because i am a spectator and i gave my conclusion that way... so i think you should take MY advice instead of self advertising :p
fool since birth? i knew it :D
well the art of writing words and improving your speaking skills doesn't comes overnight. we learn it throughout our lives. you seriously need to work hard on it ;)
and i know you are just a mere spectator as you are the most ''waila'' banda of this forum :D

i should take your advice? is dooms day that near? :/ Thanks for your farig suggestion :|

Reaction score
fool since birth? i knew it :D
well the art of writing words and improving your speaking skills doesn't comes overnight. we learn it throughout our lives. you seriously need to work hard on it ;)
and i know you are just a mere spectator as you are the most ''waila'' banda of this forum :D

i should take your advice? is dooms day that near? :/ Thanks for your farig suggestion :|
Of course you'd know it when you are describing yourself :D

sure sure Mr. I-Am-The-Only-Person-here-who-has-the-right-to-be-correct :p
:ROFLMAO: Ab main bolun to aap par kia beete gi ye mujhe nahin pata... 2 years! Visiting the site each and everyday! Chawalian mar mar kar ban bhi ho gae! Lekin phir bhi baz nahin aye! :ROFLMAO: Please think before you speak... you never know the other person could really bust you up :)

You are very welcome... you love to pick fights... i don't... So enjoy replying... Salam and Enjoy

Reaction score
Of course you'd know it when you are describing yourself :D

sure sure Mr. I-Am-The-Only-Person-here-who-has-the-right-to-be-correct :p
:ROFLMAO: Ab main bolun to aap par kia beete gi ye mujhe nahin pata... 2 years! Visiting the site each and everyday! Chawalian mar mar kar ban bhi ho gae! Lekin phir bhi baz nahin aye! :ROFLMAO: Please think before you speak... you never know the other person could really bust you up :)

You are very welcome... you love to pick fights... i don't... So enjoy replying... Salam and Enjoy
awww baby tap gya full time :p
i support the truth only, getting ban was an owner from the hands of conservative mods. actually the kids who run the forum apart from few of those. :D ofcourse i can't be a chamcha like you who will do anything to become the mod becuase that is ur biggest dream :D twin faced monkey! :D
har aik ki wall pe jakay maraas pana shru kr dete ho! Joker kahin ka :D
you love to pick fights so keep crying and curse ur luck. walekumsalaam and enjoy :D

Reaction score
i th
i think apas ki baat on geo news at 11pm is a gr8 show. it has balanced anylsis. and man respect for Mr Najam Sethi and the host Muneeb. Awesome Joori :D
baki mostly shows toh larwa rahay hotay hein jaan pooch kay too add crisp in dre show and making it a fish market.

Najam sethi is the snake of SAFMA ... have u ever seen his tweets .. mostly against ISLAM and Pakistan .. specially on the day when SC had the hearing of faryal shah case ... btw a sincere advice : Dun ever ever ever trust da MEDIA

Reaction score
lol at your kiddish views. why are you taking it personally? no body is perfect ok. you think your views are damn right, fair enough your opinioni don't have problem with it. what i had to say i said it. terrorism activites have been minimized. i think u r sleeping. don't u remember the terrorist activites in lahore major markets and all. laal masgid operation . those things have been controlled very well. make sure when you do a critcisim its constructive not just aggressive and emotional. PTI leader lacks vision and doesn't have a strong team as yet. he should back the democratic process. he is just simply blaming all the parties and not saying a word against army who in my view has the real power. 80 % budget gets dedicated to them? for what? for so called war on terror and to let people die in siachin rather then finding a diplomatic solution to the problem...aap lanat bhejo aesi democracy peh me toh Allah ka shukar ada krta hun. even the worst of democracy is better then the best of the dictatorship.

Democracy = KUFR

KHILAFAT is THE BESTEST

Reaction score
“Either he (Zia) really does not know or is the most superb and patriotic liar I have ever met,” Vernon Walters, a US diplomat during Ronald Reagan's presidency, wrote to the State Department, as revealed in secret US diplomatic memos declassified Thursday.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://dawn.com/2012/04/27/us-found-zia-ul-haq-most-patriotic-liar-on-nukes-reveal-declassified-memos/&h=uAQGxd0PZAQFbeZbPP5sy-w5nMFiDYkQvq9AA2AHULs8GQg

Atleast He ISLAMified the country to a lil extent ... the main reason for which PAKISTAN was created .. .even Imran wants a secular country ... atleast he gave the country the ideology for which PAK was created .. Pakistan without Islam is un-Pakistan

Reaction score
Democracy = KUFR

KHILAFAT is THE BESTEST
khilafat not a practical concept in modern era i guess. but we should adopt the basic guidlines from that system.
democracy = kufar? i can just smile on that because no reasonable person on earth would agree with that. if its not used in the right way in any country that doesn't mean that the system is wrong.

Reaction score
Atleast He ISLAMified the country to a lil extent ... the main reason for which PAKISTAN was created .. .even Imran wants a secular country ... atleast he gave the country the ideology for which PAK was created .. Pakistan without Islam is un-Pakistan
no i don't think so. it was all propaganda and to fool the public. tremendous amount of corruption in his zakaat policy. he is the one responsible for war on terror. he played a major role in creating jihadiiz. took huge sums of money from USA...
pakistan was created on secular grounds as well so that every faith can be openly practised. its the country for liberal people. somebody needs to recall quid-e-azam words.

Reaction score
Najam sethi is the snake of SAFMA ... have u ever seen his tweets .. mostly against ISLAM and Pakistan .. specially on the day when SC had the hearing of faryal shah case ... btw a sincere advice : Dun ever ever ever trust da MEDIA
media is a very broad term. here i was talking about one anchor whose analysis is very balanced according to me. he tells the political scenario just the way it is it was bf4. everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Reaction score
no i don't think so. it was all propaganda and to fool the public. tremendous amount of corruption in his zakaat policy. he is the one responsible for war on terror. he played a major role in creating jihadiiz. took huge sums of money from USA...
pakistan was created on secular grounds. somebody needs to recall quid-e-azam words.

ok let me give u Quaid e Azam's words