• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
man he is awesome- greatly impressed by his views always, saw him come on tv many times. But his ideology is cant b implemented unless hamari qaumi ghairat jagay

Exactly .. thats why i dun belive in this Democracy .. or as Sir Zaid says "Kufr of democracy"
btw u listen to his shows on radio ?????

Reaction score
lanaat bhejo aisi democracy par jis mey pakistan ko khatra ho,

if the army really wanted to get rid of these ppl why HAS IT WAITED 4 years??????????? It had many opportunities in these years and it did not use em. Army is playing a wonderful tactic in my opinion: allowing people to see the fruits of democracy.

areyoukiddingme????? U are making the graves of the numerous martyrs restless..

may I know what do u define as establishment??...
LoL....can u prove PTI's corruption? a party which has never been in power.

and btw.. aap to aisay keh rahay ho jaisay corruption karna har aik ka haq hay and ppp is just taking it's right... Defending an uncivilized unholy thing..... SHAME ON U
lol at your kiddish views. why are you taking it personally? no body is perfect ok. you think your views are damn right, fair enough your opinioni don't have problem with it. what i had to say i said it. terrorism activites have been minimized. i think u r sleeping. don't u remember the terrorist activites in lahore major markets and all. laal masgid operation . those things have been controlled very well. make sure when you do a critcisim its constructive not just aggressive and emotional. PTI leader lacks vision and doesn't have a strong team as yet. he should back the democratic process. he is just simply blaming all the parties and not saying a word against army who in my view has the real power. 80 % budget gets dedicated to them? for what? for so called war on terror and to let people die in siachin rather then finding a diplomatic solution to the problem...aap lanat bhejo aesi democracy peh me toh Allah ka shukar ada krta hun. even the worst of democracy is better then the best of the dictatorship.

Reaction score
. 80 % budget gets dedicated to them? for what? for so called war on terror /quote]
haha, u urself are speaking Imran Khan's words....

to let people die in siachin rather then finding a diplomatic solution to the problem...
u are saying as if pakistan was the aggressor in this issue, hope u know what really happened at Siachen and what will happen if Pakistan calls its army back…
make sure when you do a critcisim its constructive not just aggressive and emotional.
criticism of corruption is not emotional dude, U expect me not to criticize the thing that is eating the roots of our nation??...

Reaction score
said zayed hamid :D haha army ka pithoo. i don't agree with his conservative views.
man he is awesome- greatly impressed by his views always, saw him come on tv many times. But his ideology is cant b implemented unless hamari qaumi ghairat jagay

Reaction score
i th
Me too .... i really liked his show which he did with SAFMA memeber Marvi sirmed

u like his ideas ??
i think apas ki baat on geo news at 11pm is a gr8 show. it has balanced anylsis. and man respect for Mr Najam Sethi and the host Muneeb. Awesome Joori :D
baki mostly shows toh larwa rahay hotay hein jaan pooch kay too add crisp in dre show and making it a fish market.

Reaction score
all right i respect your views but you are ignoring many things i mentioned. can you tell me how are other parties and the army except tehreek r insaf good enough to take over the current government if u say that ppp is not the right party??
you need to keep in mind past records of all these parties bf4 answering the above question.

i am not fighting or trying to convince you. neither i belong to some party,i am trying to be ubiased and based on facts doing a fare anylsis which may not look right to you.
yes there has been bad governance by ppp but under the circumstances they were given the country affairs they have done a reasonable job. its pretty complex for us to understand the scenario around and the pressures.

majority of pakis adore z.a bhutto policies and many people of ppp want to continue that vision. there are hurdles. you see your neigbour india. there has been not a single martial law there and just see there gdp growth. the springing of several industries there. the improvement IT department and education sector. democracy process needs to continue for long period and trust me you will see things evolving in the right direction in our country.

as my exams are approaching so i will resume this talk later when i get free. tc
If others are not competitive we cannot ignore their wrong doings and i feel that Punjab Government is functioning way better. Although corruption is there, developments are also to be seen.