• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
You may call it a cycle. But the problem is 65.798 % politicians fault :) Who makes up the government? Who elected them? Who voted for them? Didn't we think about all these problems then? Now, we suffer? Why? The government?
Tell me:
How are we supposed to know whom to choose? Education, right? Who provides educational centers? Government, right? When they are busy making their houses and lighting them with lots of energy... how is the poor awam supposed to do anything? True we aren't perfect ourselves but we need platforms to MAKE ourselves better... and that is in the hands of Government :)
Bhai main to apne man bap ka hun! :D

Yes. Education. A topic worth arguing on.
The problem is 65.798% government's fault, what about the rest? Then, comes the education part. True, there's lots and lots and lots of people in Pakistan; illiterate, living on their past experiences of the governments and voting as if their successors would be the same great people and work for the country other than their own selfish desires. Why they think like that? No education. And why is that? 1. Lesser schools and colleges and Pakistan NOT DEVELOPED, 2. The *usual* Pakistani attitude. Not totally government's fault. Tell me now, didn't Ayub Khan worked for the country? Didn't Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Benazir? They all played their part well.

Corruption is something that has infected the government. Not that everyone is corrupt but I'm sure more than half the government offices are corrupt. Since the so-called officials work for their own good and not for the country as a whole or the different communities in it, how can such a country develop?

My point is, the community as a whole should think about it and realize their own mistakes and for once, choose a leader who'll work for the country other than himself.

Reaction score
That is so freaking simple -.- They themselves haven't got any education so they are farmers or moderate class workers. ANY educated parent knows education of their children is the best investment! But those who are stuck at this level only know that children are helpers so grow as many as you can :D
Parh jate to shaid aisa na hota :whistle:
exactly... jin parents ko pta hai ke parhana hai woh parhaate hainn...
So if see that the ppl living in these main cities are getting education at the best levels..

Reaction score
That is so freaking simple -.- They themselves haven't got any education so they are farmers or moderate class workers. ANY educated parent knows education of their children is the best investment! But those who are stuck at this level only know that children are helpers so grow as many as you can :D

Yeah, so what can be done about them? Introduce a rule, maybe; limiting the number of children one could have. Who has the power to do that? The government? And again who chose the government?

Reaction score
Gillani proved a criminal by the supreme coart:
just wanna show the other side of the coin: ppp is the only anti establishment party in Pakistan. supreme court made a quick decision to this issue but not in nro case and other such massive level cases involving army and N league leaders corruptions. ppp has done corruption but they have put democracy back on track.there r competent people in this party.
blocking of nato supplies, 20th amendment, 2 floods in dre tenure, they have minimised terrorism activities in major cities. just go back in musharaf rule when frequent bomb blasts took place in major urban areas, ppp managed to strengthen democracy with such tough allies and mostly corrupt opposition. but now army wants again to derail this process and using judiciary for this. ppp is the only party which stands tough against army insane policies. dre corruption is nothing as compared to other parties excluding tehreek e insaf which i m afraid is under the influence of establishment.

lanaat bhejo aisi democracy par jis mey pakistan ko khatra ho,
but now army wants again to derail this process
if the army really wanted to get rid of these ppl why HAS IT WAITED 4 years??????????? It had many opportunities in these years and it did not use em. Army is playing a wonderful tactic in my opinion: allowing people to see the fruits of democracy.

they have minimised terrorism activities in major cities..
areyoukiddingme????? U are making the graves of the numerous martyrs restless..

. dre corruption is nothing as compared to other parties excluding tehreek e insaf which i m afraid is under the influence of establishment.
may I know what do u define as establishment??...
LoL....can u prove PTI's corruption? a party which has never been in power.

and btw.. aap to aisay keh rahay ho jaisay corruption karna har aik ka haq hay and ppp is just taking it's right... Defending an uncivilized unholy thing..... SHAME ON U

Reaction score
Yes. Education. A topic worth arguing on.
The problem is 65.798% government's fault, what about the rest? Then, comes the education part. True, there's lots and lots and lots of people in Pakistan; illiterate, living on their past experiences of the governments and voting as if their successors would be the same great people and work for the country other than their own selfish desires. Why they think like that? No education. And why is that? 1. Lesser schools and colleges and Pakistan NOT DEVELOPED, 2. The *usual* Pakistani attitude. Not totally government's fault. Tell me now, didn't Ayub Khan worked for the country? Didn't Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Benazir? They all played their part well.
1. Because the government needs to get some life :p
2. This *usual* attitude has already been discussed by me with Maimoona :p

EXACTLY, they played their part BUT either america kicked in or some other problem! And you may have noticed Pakistan was WAY better then!

Reaction score
2. This *usual* attitude has been discusses by me with Maimoona :p

EXACTLY, they played their part BUT either america kicked in or some other problem! And you may have noticed Pakistan was WAY better then!

Agreed. (y)

Reaction score
Yeah, so what can be done about them? Introduce a rule, maybe; limiting the number of children one could have. Who has the power to do that? The government? And again who chose the government?
Better idea: Parha do khudi aqal aa jae gi :p

Reaction score
nothing can develop unless the government changes itself. and the first step to it is that every person changes himself..
images

Watch Out! We Got Freaking Philosopher Here! :D

Reaction score
images

Watch Out! We Got Freaking Philosopher Here! :D
-___-
2. This *usual* attitude has been discusses by me with Maimoona :p

wtcha call that?

Reaction score
Gillani proved a criminal by the supreme coart:
dre corruption is nothing as compared to other parties excluding tehreek e insaf which i m afraid is under the influence of establishment.
As far as i think tehreek e insaaf is not innocent at all.. they too are involved in many things which are kept as a secret from the public.. and aur kitna estabilsh karna hai apne aap ko ..

Reaction score
As far as i think tehreek e insaaf is not innocent at all.. they too are involved in many things which are kept as a secret from the public.. and aur kitna estabilsh karna hai apne aap ko ..
I believe in Imran Khan's innocence and his sense of judgement... but those joining him are the extreme problem -.-

Reaction score
hahaha i like the way how u say "imran khans innocence" nice.. very innocent he is...
and i like the way you think he is a third class gangster acting with America as if you are the one sending atom bomb explosion under Lahore messages to them :p