• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
and i like the way you think he is a third class gangster acting with America as if you are the one sending atom bomb explosion under Lahore messages to them :p
yeah yeah.... khair hes not the person who u think he is.. kya uss ne gaana baja diya apne jalse pe saare itne inspire ho gaye uss se ke koi had hai...

Reaction score
Allah ke bandey... bakhsh de

LET ME REPHRASE THAT:

IN COMPARISON TO THE FREAKING ZARDARI AND HIS CHAMCHEY, I believe in Imran Khan's innocence and his sense of judgement... but those joining him are the extreme problem :)
I hope the pain in your tummy is lowered :)

Hahaha, by social worker I meant whatever he's done so far for the community. :)

Reaction score
yeah yeah.... khair hes not the person who u think he is.. kya uss ne gaana baja diya apne jalse pe saare itne inspire ho gaye uss se ke koi had hai...
LET ME REPHRASE THAT:

IN COMPARISON TO THE FREAKING ZARDARI AND HIS CHAMCHEY, I believe in Imran Khan's innocence and his sense of judgement... but those joining him are the extreme problem :)

Atleast he didn't sing the song like Altaf did. :p

:ROFLMAO: EPIC COMEBACK DUDE!

Reaction score
LET ME REPHRASE THAT:

I hope the pain in your tummy is lowered
i never had a pain in my stomach :p

Reaction score
Allah ke bandey... bakhsh de

LET ME REPHRASE THAT:

who do u feel is a problem in PTI?
honestly, ur just saying what the media keeps on barking about... wen ppl like ameer muqam and marvi memon join pml-n it's fine, but when shah mehmood qureshi or jahanir tareen join PTI thats a problem..

Reaction score
who do u feel is a problem in PTI?
honestly, ur just saying what the media keeps on barking about... wen ppl like ameer muqam and marvi memon join pml-n it's fine, but when shah mehmood qureshi or jahanir tareen join PTI thats a problem..
and that's one thing the media is right about :) Shah Mehmood joins the one in reach of power and corrupts it as much as possible!

Reaction score
and that's one thing the media is right about :) Shah Mehmood joins the one in reach of power and corrupts it as much as possible!
u can never prove shah mahmood was corrupt can u? he did not get even a single accusation, let's not forget he was a key member of BB's govt that ur earlier said was good or something like tht....

Reaction score
u can never prove shah mahmood was corrupt can u? he did not get even a single accusation, let's not forget he was a key member of BB's govt that ur earlier said was good or something like tht....
what's BB? :p
Damn the accusations :) Any sensible person can see that he is just power hungry not sticking to one party.
He was never accused, but he wasn't praised either! I will STILL call him a non-efficient politician and one who can ruin Tahreeq E Insaaf! (NOT saying that they are completely innocent)

Reaction score
what's BB? :p
Damn the accusations :) Any sensible person can see that he is just power hungry not sticking to one party.
He was never accused, but he wasn't praised either! I will STILL call him a non-efficient politician and one who can ruin Tahreeq E Insaaf! (NOT saying that they are completely innocent)
benazir bhutto, he hasnt switched parties as much as most politicians dude.. just twice I guess and that to not fr power....