• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum.
I wanted an opinion, if anyone cares to give it. What do you guys think of MQM and all their talk of taking over Punjab and NWFP?

Apart from that, what do you think of Altaf Husain? <--------(This is my main question)

Reaction score
Gillani proved a criminal by the supreme coart:
just wanna show the other side of the coin: ppp is the only anti establishment party in Pakistan. supreme court made a quick decision to this issue but not in nro case and other such massive level cases involving army and N league leaders corruptions. ppp has done corruption but they have put democracy back on track.there r competent people in this party.
blocking of nato supplies, 20th amendment, 2 floods in dre tenure, they have minimised terrorism activities in major cities. just go back in musharaf rule when frequent bomb blasts took place in major urban areas, ppp managed to strengthen democracy with such tough allies and mostly corrupt opposition. but now army wants again to derail this process and using judiciary for this. ppp is the only party which stands tough against army insane policies. dre corruption is nothing as compared to other parties excluding tehreek e insaf which i m afraid is under the influence of establishment.

Reaction score
Gillani proved a criminal by the supreme coart:
just wanna show the other side of the coin: ppp is the only anti establishment party in Pakistan. supreme court made a quick decision to this issue but not in nro case and other such massive level cases involving army and N league leaders corruptions. ppp has done corruption but they have put democracy back on track.there r competent people in this party.
blocking of nato supplies, 20th amendment, 2 floods in dre tenure, they have minimised terrorism activities in major cities. just go back in musharaf rule when frequent bomb blasts took place in major urban areas, ppp managed to strengthen democracy with such tough allies and mostly corrupt opposition. but now army wants again to derail this process and using judiciary for this. ppp is the only party which stands tough against army insane policies. dre corruption is nothing as compared to other parties excluding tehreek e insaf which i m afraid is under the influence of establishment.
The PPP at the tome of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto was undoubtedly working for Pakistan. But now............
Mention one policy of this government which is for the welfare of the people and does not go against our national interests!!!!!

Reaction score
The PPP at the tome of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto was undoubtedly working for Pakistan. But now............
Mention one policy of this government which is for the welfare of the people and does not go against our national interests!!!!!
ppp is a massive party. there are some corrupt people at top most leadership ppp members can come ahead and pull them off the party. after the 20th amendment now army can't simply break the law and constitution and take over the government.
blocking the nato supplies. this is the first time that democracy is given a chance to flourish. fighting against 2 major floods in Pak. restoring judiciary for which benazir also loss her life. there are so many things. ppp is still the most experienced and anti establishment party. Muslim league N was made by filthy Zia Ul haq to counter ppp, MQM was made for the same purpose. ANP is better.
i don't belong to any party. but if you study history you will come to know as well that under the circumstances in which ppp come into governanece they have achieved a lot. they have brought back democracy. things are gradual and slow. other parties are way more corrupt then some of ppp men. ppp was made for national interests. it has large vote bank in pakistan. there are problems in the party leadership but the policies and the vision of Z.A bhutto and his family still prevails which is the best sign. :) my opinion. you got a right to disagree but first we should try to read history and then make an analysis and constructive criticism by keeping in mind the scenario and the large scale centuries old issues of the country Pakistan.

Reaction score
ppp is a massive party. there are some corrupt people at top most leadership ppp members can come ahead and pull them off the party. after the 20th amendment now army can't simply break the law and constitution and take over the government.
blocking the nato supplies. this is the first time that democracy is given a chance to flourish. fighting against 2 major floods in Pak. restoring judiciary for which benazir also loss her life. there are so many things. ppp is still the most experienced and anti establishment party. Muslim league N was made by filthy Zia Ul haq to counter ppp, MQM was made for the same purpose. ANP is better.
i don't belong to any party. but if you study history you will come to know as well that under the circumstances in which ppp come into governanece they have achieved a lot. they have brought back democracy. things are gradual and slow. other parties are way more corrupt then some of ppp men. ppp was made for national interests. it has large vote bank in pakistan. there are problems in the party leadership but the policies and the vision of Z.A bhutto and his family still prevails which is the best sign. :) my opinion. you got a right to disagree but first we should try to read history and then make an analysis and constructive criticism by keeping in mind the scenario and the large scale centuries old issues of the country Pakistan.
A- the nato supply restoration is being reconsidered!
B- we are well aware how EASILY the judiciary was restored and how keen thy were to restore the judiciary . (under the created circumstances and the pressure of the whole public they were left with no choice)!
C- so much of foreign aid came to Pakistan for the flood victims but most of them are still homeless. Where did the money go?- CORRUPTION!
the living standards of the public are constantly decreasing and the expenditures of the President and the Parliamentarians increasing.................no electricity...........industry going down.........depending on foreign aid which too goes to their own accounts!(n)

Reaction score
all right i respect your views but you are ignoring many things i mentioned. can you tell me how are other parties and the army except tehreek r insaf good enough to take over the current government if u say that ppp is not the right party??
you need to keep in mind past records of all these parties bf4 answering the above question.

i am not fighting or trying to convince you. neither i belong to some party,i am trying to be ubiased and based on facts doing a fare anylsis which may not look right to you.
yes there has been bad governance by ppp but under the circumstances they were given the country affairs they have done a reasonable job. its pretty complex for us to understand the scenario around and the pressures.

majority of pakis adore z.a bhutto policies and many people of ppp want to continue that vision. there are hurdles. you see your neigbour india. there has been not a single martial law there and just see there gdp growth. the springing of several industries there. the improvement IT department and education sector. democracy process needs to continue for long period and trust me you will see things evolving in the right direction in our country.

as my exams are approaching so i will resume this talk later when i get free. tc

Reaction score
well as far as i think so instead of blaming the government we shuld first have a look at ourseleves. are we united to take a stand for anything or are we a perfect nation, but sorry to say we all are divided in groups and different sects of religion. and honestly speaking iss mulk ka tab tak kch nhi hoga jab tak hum ye nhi kehte ke main aik pakistani hun.. How many of u over here support Imran khan?

Reaction score
^True. The problem is not the government, it's the community itself. Who makes up the government? Who elected them? Who voted for them? Didn't we think about all these problems then? Now, we suffer? Why? The government? We created such government, we suffer. Since the community doesn't takes a stand and works for the betterment, how can such a country develop?
I support Imran Khan by the way. =)

Reaction score
^True. The problem is not the government, it's the community itself. Who makes up the government? Who elected them? Who voted for them? Didn't we think about all these problems then? Now, we suffer? Why? The government? We created such government, we suffer. Since the community doesn't takes a stand and works for the betterment, how can such a country develop?
Exactly...
btw i dnt support Imran Khan.!

Reaction score
You may call it a cycle. But the problem is 65.798 % politicians fault :) Who makes up the government? Who elected them? Who voted for them? Didn't we think about all these problems then? Now, we suffer? Why? The government?
Tell me:
How are we supposed to know whom to choose? Education, right? Who provides educational centers? Government, right? When they are busy making their houses and lighting them with lots of energy... how is the poor awam supposed to do anything? True we aren't perfect ourselves but we need platforms to MAKE ourselves better... and that is in the hands of Government :)
Bhai main to apne man bap ka hun! :D

Reaction score
You may call it a cycle. But the problem is 65.798 % politicians fault :) Who makes up the government? Who elected them? Who voted for them? Didn't we think about all these problems then? Now, we suffer? Why? The government?
Tell me:
How are we supposed to know whom to choose? Education, right? Who provides educational centers? Government, right? When they are busy making their houses and lighting them with lots of energy... how is the poor awam supposed to do anything? True we aren't perfect ourselves but we need platforms to MAKE ourselves better... and that is in the hands of Government :)
Bhai main to apne man bap ka hun! :D
well if u luk most of the ppl in pakistan dont want there children to get the education.. Wat wuld u say abut that?

Reaction score
well if u luk most of the ppl in pakistan dont want there children to get the education.. Wat wuld u say abut that?
That is so freaking simple -.- They themselves haven't got any education so they are farmers or moderate class workers. ANY educated parent knows education of their children is the best investment! But those who are stuck at this level only know that children are helpers so grow as many as you can :D
Parh jate to shaid aisa na hota :whistle: