• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
rviboy said:
Yeah a very successful Jalsa at a great historical venue. but i would loved it more if he has said something about army as well. Like why don't he blames army for the drone attacks and war on terror in tribal areas. These all deals with America are done by Army not politicians. So he never speak against them which concerns me and he should also speak against terrorist attacks nd should have a clear mindset regarding some issues. Apart from that he is much much better then any other political party in Pakistan that's for sure. He has vision, will, determination and most important masses sport to set things right in our country. Register your vote and play your part guys!

You say that the army is responsible for the drone attacks? I think otherwise. General Kiani said that we have the technology to shoot the drone airplanes from the ground. He made this statement right after Rehman Malik said : "Even an F-16 can't shoot the drone from the sky." Kiani also made the statement that even if we have the technology, we are not allowed to retaliate against the Drone Attacks for political reasons. The Army is not responsible for all the military matters of Pakistan. You just can't blame them for the drone attacks.
(P.S. Don't believe in Rehman Malik......he has a habit of stating absurd comments.)

Reaction score
ok first of all younger bro, u really need to develop some critical thinking and deep analysis before jumping to conclusions. You must not accept instantly what anyone says on media. What a kiddish approach. they will be revealing the inner stories openly in media? Media itself is politicized and corrupt. try reading some renowned newspapers articles. ''You just can't blame the army for drone attacks'' haha , then who to blame? these are all twin faced faithful America's servants who have signed deals and contracts for this so called war on terror going on in the tribal areas.
Then who controls military matters if not army itself? :) I know its hard to digest the bitter realities of whats really going on here but you need to be brave to accept these things.
but yes i agree in army there is a lot of rift as well. Don't u know bout Haqani group? many soldiers not ready to wage war against the mujahidiz nd terrorists in wazirstan. There is separation and different school of thoughts in army as well.
and yeah regarding Imran Khan weaknesses and faults try reading this article: http://tribune.com.pk/story/287082/welcome-imran/

P.S Imran is MUCH better then every other choice available.

Reaction score
^ with all due respect bro, first you said not to believe everything the media says and say that it is a kiddish approach then you later on refer to Imran Khan's weaknesses and faults through another means of media. Ironic isn't it?

Ofcourse then again, we the people, have never been shown all sides of the story. Though I agree with you on some points, I however disagree on the fact that military is solely responsible for the drone attacks. I think the government and politicians are partly to blame for that as well, for not taking a stand and as always, bowing down to American politicians and government.

Reaction score
Shahroz95 said:
rviboy said:
@ghaliya : umm i think we have one party like this Tehreek e Insaaf. it represents the majority of Pakistan. They have vision and huge support of Youth. i think u r not well aware of the current scenario. i m its member.
altaf laddo ko kuch bi nai ata (mad cow :p), they only know how to play with weapons. insane people.

Well, Tehreek-e-Insaaf may represent the majority of the Pakistani people, but a question arises if this statement is to be true: What happens during the days of voting? People don't vote for Tehreek-e-Insaaf. I believe that the reason is that people are ignorant of the agendas' of many parties and make wrong choices. I can't say that others are right or wrong, since everyone thinks differently, but many people are bribed by the political parties, so if a good government is to be raised, then the people should cleanse themselves of all the wrong acts.........otherwise I think that the tyrannical rule of a few corrupt parties will never end.

It always puzzles me as to why PTI doesn't win elections if the majority of the people support him. :S

Reaction score
arlery said:
^ with all due respect bro, first you said not to believe everything the media says and say that it is a kiddish approach then you later on refer to Imran Khan's weaknesses and faults through another means of media. Ironic isn't it?

Ofcourse then again, we the people, have never been shown all sides of the story. Though I agree with you on some points, I however disagree on the fact that military is solely responsible for the drone attacks. I think the government and politicians are partly to blame for that as well, for not taking a stand and as always, bowing down to American politicians and government.

It is . i have not been clear in my last post and some of my statements do conflict with each other. Sorry for some confusion. referring to Imran weakness link was to make people aware that he is not perfect and he has some shortcomings as well. . .

What i mean is that mostly media is doing a bad biased job and not doing what it is supposed to do which is to inform the way it happens and bring light to a range of issues. Not make it a unjust business and produce on purpose some crispy crunchy news and give hype to issues which are not beneficial to masses. Like how many times you see Pakistani media (tv channels in particular) talking about the issue of education, environment, health, science and technology. Hardly any time given but they give lot more attention to filthy crappy news like Spot fixing scandal or 6 hours press conference of Altaf Hussain. then making cartoons of politicians and related stuff.. WTH!
But there is good as well and some positive side of the story also. It is media who has spread some awareness among our general public about the demanding issues. good anchors and journalists exist as well. So you gotta be smart enough and know the background of that particular news channel , journalist and must have some good study and develop some analytical skills before trusting upon someone's view.

Army has the real authority and they are like billionaires here. You know 80% budget dedicated to them ...It was Musharaf's policy agreeing with America's terms and start this so called war on terror. Killing your own people and then those people take revenge from their natives for their family killings. yes politicians also play some role, they are not putting pressure to end these self destructive policies and contracts signed before by insane generals. they are not united as well and they safeguard their own interests. Whoever disagrees with America's policies is fired because there is no united consensus over the issues here between political parties. These people are massive hypocrites and try to disguise the public.
and yeah i would like to add something more, we all blame politicians and army for everything bad going on here, but no one talks about the stronghold of multinational companies and their corporate greed. Whereas in the developed countries ''The Occupy Wall Street movement'' is springing up fast! (happy 4 it)

Reaction score
arlery said:
Shahroz95 said:
rviboy said:
@ghaliya : umm i think we have one party like this Tehreek e Insaaf. it represents the majority of Pakistan. They have vision and huge support of Youth. i think u r not well aware of the current scenario. i m its member.
altaf laddo ko kuch bi nai ata (mad cow :p), they only know how to play with weapons. insane people.

Well, Tehreek-e-Insaaf may represent the majority of the Pakistani people, but a question arises if this statement is to be true: What happens during the days of voting? People don't vote for Tehreek-e-Insaaf. I believe that the reason is that people are ignorant of the agendas' of many parties and make wrong choices. I can't say that others are right or wrong, since everyone thinks differently, but many people are bribed by the political parties, so if a good government is to be raised, then the people should cleanse themselves of all the wrong acts.........otherwise I think that the tyrannical rule of a few corrupt parties will never end.

It always puzzles me as to why PTI doesn't win elections if the majority of the people support him. :S
haha simple because the election system is corrupt badly. mostly voters are from villages , they are loyal to centuries old parties , don't know their rights bla bla. People are bribed easily. You know one live example is that my relative lives in Karachi, and they told me one person votes several time there and people are threatened there to vote for MQM. so when these kind of things will happen who will step out to vote and yeah people's ignorance on the vote day is also a factor. lots of more reasons. U gotta research.

Reaction score
arlery said:
Shahroz95 said:
rviboy said:

that is because he doesn't use unfair means for votes! Don't u think people still vote for PPP after all this pain and suffering it has cause? The reason behind is the use of unfair voting! but INSHALLAH this time Imran Khan will win the majority vote, not through unfair means like these parties but through his hard work and determination!

Reaction score
we shud never support SECULARIST parties like MQM........our leaders shud be like ahmadenijad...........bt they are not......koi aesa leader a jae tou wo kisi political murder ka shikar ho jata hay........we shud pray to allah to save pakistan.......and we shud nt only pray bt act accordingly so that our prayers cn be accepted

Reaction score
I guess tehriq e insaaf shud be givn chance dis tym. we hav tried many bt nothin fruitful has been achievd. many ppl hav hopes frm Imran Khan. Lets see wat hapens.

Reaction score
^absolutely he is the better option , hope he finds good people in his party because its growing rapidly and gaining immense popularity.

^^ @ hassam: why should we never support secularist parties?( i hate mqm nd its insane works) Pakistan was built on these grounds that it will be a secular state, sadly no one follows and implement it. see the killing of Salman taseer and the drama around. then minister of minorities killed :mad: :( many people have misconception about Salman Taseer statements and all. i have seen many non-Muslims people in Pakistan being better human being , having good character and loyal to their country then many so called muslims friends around. see the example of Dr Abdul Salaam nd many other non-muslims who contributed in this country's good image. let everyone live peacefully and religion being ur personal issue. yes ahmednijad is a great man i admire his bravery and principles, he stood tough against America's stupid policies, in the process they have to suffer financial loses but at least they got more integrity and live proudly.

http://www.jinnah-institute.org/issues/ ... sphemy-law

Reaction score
Pakistan is not a secular state. da name itself says "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" bt ya da constitution aims at protectin da rights of minorities n it shud be protected. As far as Salman Taseer is concernd, he supportd da woman n was against da "Tauheen e Risaalat Act" n also usd sum non muslim languags which he shudnt hav used bt beind murdered on dat was rong. Also i feel dat MQM is only confined 2 a specifis group of ppl,it cn neverbcum a national party.

Reaction score
aaarghh typical misunderstanding of this issue. see he said the law black. which means the law was used for personal revenge nd misused by people. the blasphemy law. do u know the history of toheen e rasalat act nd how was it used? what were salman words? u defend brutal killing of him. why wud a muslim speak against his prophet? is he mad nd mentally ill? we got all wrong nd our media spreads confusion as well.plz read the link the article i posted above and the post on earlier pages bout this issue. i felt like correcting my sis. dnt mind anything plz. may Allah guide us all

Reaction score
I agree dat S.Taseer was rong bt punishing sm1 on ur persnl views is also not rite. we hv a law. if Taseer said anythng which was non muslim we cd hav gon 2 da Supreme Court rader than punishng him ourselvs as dis creates a bad impression n misconception in front of da world.

Reaction score
^ And what if the Judiciary is taking no legal steps ? Leaving Salman Taseer to keep on blabbering all that stuff freely would have been a bigger mistake as it would have motivated those who really wished anti-prophet movements. I was initially against the brutal killing - but now i think, if not that way, then probably this way - he had to be stopped! And waisey bhi, if he had kept his mouth shut, only for the sake of the people he was governing, k unkay sentiments hurt na hon, toh uska koi kharcha nahi prna tha :p Anyway, its merely an opinion - No offense intended ! :)

Reaction score
^well first of all the matter was not even given a chance to be taken at supreme court and meanwhile Salman Taseer got killed by a mentally ill man who is now hanged due to his insane act. what all stuff blabbering? can u mention that stuff? You don't even know the story behind and his exact words just giving statements in air . anti prophet movements huh why would a Muslim do that or do u think he wanted to suicide? so he may have thought 2 speak against prophet pbuh nd suicide? is he out of his God damn mind?
he said that law black as it was used wrongly in the past. it was made by zia ul haq a crazy dictator. why wud u need such a law in the 1st place in a Muslim dominated state.
and we got all wrong, didn't listened to anything else and took law in our hands and shot him dead then the minister of minorities as well.

if u did some good research before making this strange criticism it would be really sensible then in my view.why do u want others like salman taseer to shut their brains and remain quiet over society issues?

for the sake of people governing? haha he spoke truth that the law has bad reputation in pak and dat lady Asia bibi was instigated to speak against our beloved prophet pbuh nd forced to change faith, if u know the story which u don't hear sadly on our biased corrupt media. people here are mad and impatient. they jump to conclusions so early without giving the respective institutions to look over the matter.

no offence. its my opinion based on rationalism i guess not emotionalism. :)

Reaction score
^ I don't support that Asia bibi! Nauzobillah who would support her! I guess maybe i didn't put my point the right way through ! :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
OH FGS! That's history now. May Taseer's soul rest in peace.
Talk about something new. Elections stuff. That US ambassador's resignation or smth!

But I personally think, nothing is more blasphemous than using Islam as a tool to justify violence.