• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
OKAY NOW I WILL Leave u guys with these political discussion...........SO>..............AHMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........excuse me

Reaction score
@ shahlakh , well i am full of logic's, reasons points whatever u say heinhehe. apne mu miyan mitho.

@ghaliya : umm i think we have one party like this Tehreek e Insaaf. it represents the majority of Pakistan. They have vision and huge support of Youth. i think u r not well aware of the current scenario. i m its member.
altaf laddo ko kuch bi nai ata (mad cow :p), they only know how to play with weapons. insane people.

Reaction score
rviboy said:
@ shahlakh , well i am full of logic's, reasons points whatever u say heinhehe. apne mu miyan mitho.

@ghaliya : umm i think we have one party like this Tehreek e Insaaf. it represents the majority of Pakistan. They have vision and huge support of Youth. i think u r not well aware of the current scenario. i m its member.
altaf laddo ko kuch bi nai ata (mad cow :p), they only know how to play with weapons. insane people.
UFFOH AB YE KIYA..................main kiya apni koi tareef ker bhi rahi hoon jo tum mujhe apne mun miyan mitho bol rahay ho??? :p :unknown:

Reaction score
guys take it easy this can easily be a big fight,just cool down :p so relax and don ttry to hurt other s !

Reaction score
@shahlak oye i was saying to myself apne mu miyan mitho after my own tareef. i did not wrote clearly. choro yar...

@scos... dude we r cool. itni jaldi pareshan nai hotay lol...

Reaction score
yeah i know one moment anyone can be cool then the other u can get hot so watch out now becuz if u fight here this topic will be locked like other topics !! ! hehehe ! :p

Reaction score
hahaha u are right scouserifc........we wont do that agian.................varna phir moderators humara bura haal ker deingay..................so ahmmmmmmmmm............excuse me :oops:

Reaction score
rviboy said:

Well, Tehreek-e-Insaaf may represent the majority of the Pakistani people, but a question arises if this statement is to be true: What happens during the days of voting? People don't vote for Tehreek-e-Insaaf. I believe that the reason is that people are ignorant of the agendas' of many parties and make wrong choices. I can't say that others are right or wrong, since everyone thinks differently, but many people are bribed by the political parties, so if a good government is to be raised, then the people should cleanse themselves of all the wrong acts.........otherwise I think that the tyrannical rule of a few corrupt parties will never end.

Reaction score
well one problem is that we don't have free and fare elections. the election commission is corrupted badly. my cousin told me in Karachi, one person votes several times and they r sometimes forced to vote MQM there...

Reaction score
Shahroz95 said:
Just my point! The whole society is corrupt; from top to bottom.........

Exactly. But on a positive note ISI is on the top of all the intelligence agencies in the world, the lowest budget and the most effective. Biggest proof of this other then the poll is that america hates and wants to get rid of it. So YEAh. :Yahoo!: :good: :Bravo:

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
Shahroz95 said:

Exactly. But on a positive note ISI is on the top of all the intelligence agencies in the world, the lowest budget and the most effective. Biggest proof of this other then the poll is that america hates and wants to get rid of it. So YEAh. :Yahoo!: :good: :Bravo:

What is the role of ISI never came to know abt it can anyone explain please and yeah u ca laugh all u want if u think not knowing the meaning of ISI is tooo bad for me ??? :crazy: :%) :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
dude read dawn newspaper , and read articles of all the good writers in it. you will surely know the inside details. Here you can't get expert opinion.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
alphabravocharlie said:
Shahroz95 said:

What is the role of ISI never came to know abt it can anyone explain please and yeah u ca laugh all u want if u think not knowing the meaning of ISI is tooo bad for me ??? :crazy: :%) :ROFLMAO:

ISI = inter service intelligence....since its an intelligence agency we don't need to know its role :D :D :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I recall saying that Imran Khan is the best choice we have. Well, I guess, he's quite simply the only one we have! :D :D
Another historic moment at this historic place, Minar-e-Pakistan!
Imran Khan Zindabad!
Tehreek-e-Insaf Zindabad!

Reaction score
Nibz said:
I recall saying that Imran Khan is the best choice we have. Well, I guess, he's quite simply the only one we have! :D :D
Another historic moment at this historic place, Minar-e-Pakistan!
Imran Khan Zindabad!
Tehreek-e-Insaf Zindabad!
yeah Imran Khan is the best.

Reaction score
Yeah a very successful Jalsa at a great historical venue. but i would loved it more if he has said something about army as well. Like why don't he blames army for the drone attacks and war on terror in tribal areas. These all deals with America are done by Army not politicians. So he never speak against them which concerns me and he should also speak against terrorist attacks nd should have a clear mindset regarding some issues. Apart from that he is much much better then any other political party in Pakistan that's for sure. He has vision, will, determination and most important masses sport to set things right in our country. Register your vote and play your part guys!