• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
yeah absolutely just 4get it whoever dies. history should be dumped in books only. let them die and we keep chilling.ignoring is easy so better opt for it. why to think about the causes and issues here.hmm RIP Salman Taseer

Reaction score
on an international basis, i heard that the Jews rule the world. They finance the biggest political campaigns(even in America) and then make politicians do their biding when the time comes. It is said that it's precisely due to this that Obama said the finance for his campaign should come from anonymous people, that is, anyone could sponsor/donate so that there wouldn't be any strings attached later. How much of all this is true? Have you also heard of it? Is this world really ruled by a group of people?? :shock:

Reaction score
hi Larry queen, live on XPF :D
yeah i have read somewhere too. Mafia's and gangs there financed for Obama's election campaign. I wanted Al gore to be the president of USA , what a great visionary man...
world is ruled by multinational corporations. they are the people with massive sums of money. then later comes army people, politicians, industrialists.. the list is long

Reaction score
Duh...another news-the world is mine. lol.

mafia's? that's sumfng new. i thought the identities were not revealed!

I think Pentagon ranks pretty high.

Reaction score
SO MY QUESTION IS.....WHEN ARE THESE POLITICS GOING TO FINISH??? ANYONE??? ANY PREDICTIONS??? CZ I AM TIRED OF IT :p
WHEN IS IMRAN KHAN GOING TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN???? THATS I GUESS WHAT OUR PAKISTANI COMMUNITY WANTS...ISNT IT?? :)

Reaction score
I am really inspired and delighted by this courageous lady's vision and thoughts! ''Nawal El Saadawi'' an Egyptian feminist writer, activist, physician and psychiatrist. She has written many books on the subject of women in Islam, paying particular attention to the practice of female genital mutilation in her society.

first time i watched her at BBC giving some interview. She spoke so convincingly with so much freedom in her thoughts. from first look she seems very optimistic, creative and has revolutionary thoughts.
She was doing some very constructive criticism about the political, economic, religious and social issues around mainly focusing middle east. She condemns imperialism, Zionism, colonialism, capitalism and discrimination of the destitute.

She talks about the revolution in Egypt and it's root causes, its progress and the hurdles in between. She talks about how the USA dominates the world with its powerful media who back their every move, the leaders of almost all Muslim states being faithful greedy servants of USA and standing up with their policies of divide and rule and also the unjust killing of masses in the Muslim countries. she also focuses on female oppression and class difference in our societies. she demands right of education and freedom of speech at every level....lots more u got Wikipedia...YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxBR4C156D0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_96fgoV ... re=related

Reaction score
cool how did it went? you asked some question or just hello hi dude bye dude :)

Reaction score
luckily my flight was 3 hours late.... had 2 hours with him... sat beside him. :D

HE ASKED ABOUT MA STUDIES..... FUTURE CAREERS......etc asked about his vision... my views on it and some more questions....

later on further luckily he was in the same plane in which i was ... ;)

Reaction score
dude i mean whatever you discussed with him regrading political scenario...

Reaction score
yes he is talking about this all the time in media...
if i were dre i would have asked him, who is funding your massive political gatherings army or agencies? :D

2nd. i have some issues regarding his Shuakat Khanam hospital , would have asked for a review on some of the hospital's policies

3rd: some tips on cricket commentary!

then regarding his education policy and exploding population issue :D
lot more... :D

Reaction score
well..... i think it was asked to him about the gatherings but the PTI person said that it wasnt funded.... as too less money was spent.people came on their own.

well it was luck you can say.... i wasnt expecting meeting imran khan unexpectedly :p so couldnt ask two many questions even in 2 hours..... ;) :p :)

Reaction score
PREVIOUS POST:

He wanted assets to be declared of politicians.... and end of corruption .. which can be one of the main causes

fair and just rule be given to the people and every body given the right to vote whoever he/she wishes to vote

Reaction score
well-done! nice move.i would like to share some nice articles from pakteahouse.net regarding Imran Khan..

Imran Khan who took Lahore by storm if not a tsunami against all expectations. How did Imran emerge from a cricketing pop star to a public darling? In the print media there was outpouring of advice, criticism, predictions and occasional analysis of Imran’s impact on future Pakistani politics. Imran has been saying the same thing for the past 15 years and yet it was only in 2011 that people prepared to understand him.

PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM, and ANP are the parties, which promoted Imran as a saviour of Pakistan. These parties, which have ‘served’ Pakistan once or three times with disastrous result. From mismanagement in supply of electricity to galloping inflation the people are fed up. Corruption in PIA, Railways, PSO, Steel Mills etc. has brought them to the brink of closure is for all to see. Mismanagement of floods in 2010 and 2011 has exposed the total lack of governance. Military ventures in Fata and Balochistan has exposed disastrous strategy of the army high command. Zardari’s appointments from PCB to NAB to other important gas and oil sectors are highly tainted with personal friends rather than merit. In fact Zardari’s (also known as Mr 10%) desire to become the President of Pakistan was itself a surprising disaster not only for the country but also for the future of PPP. Zardari trained as a minor wheeler-dealer took immoral politics to its new heights. It is agreed that there are no friends or enemies in politics but there has to be some semblance of honesty and morality in politics. MQM rejoined PPP the third time and PML-Q joined the rulers to save Moonis Elahi from corruption charges. In both these instances of crooked deals the driving force was self-interest i.e. power and has nothing to do with ideology or morality or the country. This is the new face of politics Zardari style where corruption is an acceptable norm. With corruption all around us why blame the three cricketers?

So far the press on Imran have underplayed the force of media. When Imran stood for his first elections he had to buy time for TV which he could ill afford. Today the media gives him unlimited time to express his views freely. Now the disillusioned people are keen to listen to the ‘angry young man’.

The critics have overlooked another factor. Our society many be corrupt to the core but it has its contradictions. We may be subservient to a corrupt amoral leader but we admire an honest person. It is sad to say that of our various civilian prime ministers from ‘brilliant’ wheeler dealer ZA Bhutto to Zardari the champion of ‘mashawrt’ (reconciliation) we still admire the simple minded soft spoken PM appointed by Zia for his docility Mr Junejo. Many people tell me that Mr Junejo was the best Prime Minister Pakistan has had so far produced.

Then there is also the problem of public fatigue with rulers. This has recently happened in Iran, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, and is taking place in case of other rulers of the Arab world. In Pakistan it happened to Ayub Khan’s, and Musharraf’s extended rule. They all overstayed public tolerance. In Iran Ayatollah Khomeini had given a call for revolution in 1963 but it worked in 1978 when its time had come. This is where Imran comes in.

One catch of charismatic leader whose time has come is of mice jumping sinking ship. One past example of politics is of All India Muslim League under Qaed-e-Azam MA Jinnah. By 1945 the feudal lords of the Unionist Party dominating Punjab powerhouse felt change in the air with the idea of Pakistan. With 1946 elections looming ahead these prominent feudals from Punjab including heavy guns like Tawanas, Noons, Daultanas, Hayats etc. jumped the sinking Unionist ship for the League. The driving force behind changeover was the bulging League vote bank and not its ideology (see Jalal, Ayesha. The sole spokesman. Sang-e-Meel Pub. Lahore. Reprint 2010). It was a disaster for the future of the League and Pakistan. I predict that a similar gold rush shall start soon for PTI. It would be difficult to ignore the corrupt power hungry heavy weights but PTI should not make the same mistake as the League did in 1945-46. These people are not just ‘lotas’ but have their soul on sale to the highest bidder for the sake of power.

Imran’s massive jalsa in Lahore has given the people green signal for morality in politics and good governance to the corrupt and incompetent rulers. Imran should thank Zardari and his team for promoting his image and cause.

The next step in Imran’s sweep is crucial. He wants change but the important question is the timeframe for change. In the West change can be abrupt but in the East it has to be gradual. China’s leadership agreed to open the tightly controlled country in 1978. They planned to open the country gradually by the year 1990. In early 1990s the Americans abruptly pushed Mongolia into capitalist mode from years of communist rule with disastrous results. The same happened to Central Asian states as they became independent of the Russian rule. In Pakistan the experiment of local government (2002) was pushed in the revolutionary mode overnight and became a disaster. The centuries old Thana and Patwari culture cannot be turned round at short notice. To change corrupt political culture needs time. Unlike the West the Eastern societies need evolutionary rather than revolutionary change. My advice to Imran’s team is not to take any revolutionary step because this would fail. We need a planned change over a period and the timeframe has to be worked out.
http://pakteahouse.net/2011/11/10/from- ... tatus-quo/

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Imran Khan, you the man!
PTI Zindabad.
Epic Jalsa!