• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
but presently i lost all of the believes in politics..all of them misusing their powers and authorities when they get authority...:(

Reaction score
but dude Blasphemy law is not wrong its 100% perfect all of the Islamic countries have it,including KSA.this aint ny joke that u say bad abt someones religion and that also too Prophet(P.B.U.H) !
atleast most of us wont withstand it !

Reaction score
but just think , why in an Islamic country where majority is muslim. why would they need such law. and u know dat woman asia bibi was instigated to say bad things bout prophet. she was forced in her village while she was working dre. what salman taseer did was just provided some protection to that woman, odrwise these mad aggressive mauliz would have killed her brutally. the case was still in court. nd this law is not made in quran or sunnah. it was made by zia ul haq a military dictator. so what if he spoke against the wrong use of law law.law is not divine. and the history tells us it was always used for personal gains and for one's own revenge. nd stupid people all over pak support that murdrer mumtaz qadri make him hero which is the most sad part. judiciary is not giving him punishment due to pressure of insane maulvi parties.

Reaction score
see for ur self mate if u say its not islamic it is islamic the laws from the prophet carry the same magnittude as the laws from quran so no difference there !

Abu Dawood (4361) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that a blind man had a freed concubine (umm walad) who used to insult the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and say bad things about him. He told her not to do that but she did not stop, and he rebuked her but she did not heed him. One night, when she started to say bad things about the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and insult him, he took a short sword or dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it and killed her. The following morning that was mentioned to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He called the people together and said, “I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right over him that he should stand up.” The blind man stood up and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I am the one who did it; she used to insult you and say bad things about you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not give up her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was kind to me. Last night she began to insult you and say bad things about you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.” Thereupon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Bear witness, there is no blood money due for her.”

so the blasphemy law is correct but the case as u say the woman was forced is different but it proves the law is correct and divine !

Reaction score
irrelevant quote and the conclusion is not related to this specific case. u have not commented on a single thing which i said above.i was specifically talking about that case. i think we are not ready to listen to the others point of view. so this discussion is going in vain.

Reaction score
Yeah i said the case is different but the law im talking abtt the law in general is correct as proven by the hadith.
As far as the case goes yeah the Maulvis are doing the pressure part and dont want justice,personally i dont think the woman shud get the punishment if ur story is correct,the people who instigated her shud be killed ! well anyways im no lawyer or anything that i be involved in a case :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
i think there should be a amendment in this rule.........stating that whoever wrongfully accuses one of blasphemy should be killed......this way atleast there would be a halt of wrong accusations and innocents would be spared...

Reaction score
@ scouserlfc :yea u r rite. neither am i a lawyer :p
@ice man : i agree with you.

Reaction score
People, where do your sympathies lie?
With Abdul-Rehman Malik or Zulficar Mirza?
And kindly, give reasons for your answers. Detailed reasons.

Reaction score
Media unanimously showed flawlessly 4 hours bullshit of MQM Leader and then the views etc on it :D
but was not able to show 10,000 people real audience (not bribed) in Islamabad some weeks back when Imran Khan was leading a Protest. or maybe they could have emphasized more on important issues like education, environment or floods in Sindh in this time.This shows media is sometimes biased, has double standards and pure business minded approach.

media kahan se azaad hay? aik killer, gundoo ki party nay media ko hijack kr liya. dat stupid __ ___ ___ ___ (khudi bhar loo) man altaf dog was uttering nonsense. see how strong this party of mafias is in pakistan. i hope most of you guys know their horrible way of governing Sindh. that 12 may incident where MQM killed innocent people in karachi. its important to have a flashback of events so when we guys become eligible for vote. we decide accordingly whom to vote. so i wish nd pray we all be concerned , well informed and act as a responsible citizen.

Reaction score
^ clapping nai ki tumnay ? :p By the way ye meri opinion thi facts par based koi anwi ki speech nai got it? :| :p

Reaction score
nahi naa................LIKIN SUB KUCH TO TUM NAI HEE LIKHA HAI NA BHAI............
AND CLAPPING???????..............UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...................WOH SOCHUNGI :p :p :p :p :p

Reaction score
soocho soocho abi bht life parhi hay :p

that cartoon Altaf bhai... what was he doing yesterday :parday mein rehnaay dooo, pardaa naa uthaoooo lol :D

Reaction score
UFFF..............TUM TO SACHAY KAI POLITICIAN HO...............TUMHARAY CRITICISMS TO BAND HI NAHIN HOTAY......
RVIBOY ZINDABAD :p

Reaction score
nai mein jhot moot ka politician hun. sachay politician ko zayda success nai milta yahan :(.
hamara media bi toh paka daita hay na logo ko har aik fuzool khabro se. arrghhh
ab jo topic hay usi kay oopar bolna hay na. ab mein yahan pretty zinta ki new film ki baat kro? waise she has quit bollywood :|

Reaction score
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA THATS A GOOD ANSWER................PRETTY ZINTA???? BOLLYWOOD?? HAHAHAHHAAHA.......... YEAH YEAH U HAVE THE POINT PAL :lol: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
@rviboy(three posts back) .... Exactly ! Precisely enuf i didnt view his two days back speech but i saw in the news that he sang a song and i was lyk WHAT THE HELL ? Man, tumhe to gaana bhi nahi aata !! :D
I dunno what we can do about this. We should get a choice for the very least... i mean the way Imran Khan is cumin forward, MQMs or other parties supporters might join him sayin they r on the right tack now ! Its gonna b the same thing as wid Quaid-a-Azam !! He was one man with the right ideas, the other six in his cabinet or in the whole "hakumat" were jxt playing for their own benefits !! Evn if i have the right to vote, i wudnt go forward cuz its not abt voting a man, its all about voting a party And sadly enuf, we still dun hve a proper, truthful and honest political party here in pakistan. !! :x