• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poll:Physics p31

How was the ppr?

• Too difficult!

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • Difficult but I managed to do good

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • Easy

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Not too difficult

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I guess I have seen enough of Physics for today lol. Goodbye Physics paper 3.

Same.. I'm just worried about chemistry paper 3..

Here's my order of sciences that I am good at ..
1. Biology
2. Physics
3. Chemistry

I thought Bio paper 3 was a bit difficult, then I saw physics.. Now I think physics paper 3 was pretty tough..
You can just IMAGINE my face when they hand me chemistry paper 3..

Reaction score
Same.. I'm just worried about chemistry paper 3..

Here's my order of sciences that I am good at ..
1. Biology
2. Physics
3. Chemistry

I thought Bio paper 3 was a bit difficult, then I saw physics.. Now I think physics paper 3 was pretty tough..
You can just IMAGINE my face when they hand me chemistry paper 3..
Did u happen to read my diary ever?Cox u just narrated the story of my life!

Reaction score
I wrote the opp. first but then I saw that the bulb had to glow when it was DARK so I changed the whole thing! And I guess am doomed again :/

So far it's pretty obvious that lots of people found it hard..threshold should be low , so don't worry! We're not doomed, we just did bad and still have a really good chance of getting an A* since 90% of the other students did bad as well x)

Reaction score
I wrote the opp. first but then I saw that the bulb had to glow when it was DARK so I changed the whole thing! And I guess am doomed again :/
lol i scribbled it thrice & now again the wrong answer :O wish i had done it once more :\

Reaction score
me too...:( time was a big prob for me! I could even recheck my answers :/

I'm not going to tell you what I wrote in this thread, but you could PM if you want.. I'll just tell you I had the same answers as one of you.
And I think your fine even if you didn't get to recheck your answers, a girl in my class left 20 marks worth of answers.. and she was around the 3rd best in class :z

Reaction score
recheck :O i left 2 questions ,,couldn't finish the paper :'(
:( I know u! u'll shine with a star inshAllah :)
I'm not going to tell you what I wrote in this thread, but you could PM if you want.. I'll just tell you I had the same answers as one of you.
And I think your fine even if you didn't get to recheck your answers, a girl in my class left 20 marks worth of answers.. and she was around the 3rd best in class :z

PM coming ur way :p

Reaction score
:( I know u! u'll shine with a star inshAllah :)

PM coming ur way :p
thankyuh!! :D n i hope so :|
20 marks :O best in clas? :O that helps :D

Reaction score
thankyuh!! :D n i hope so :|

20 marks :O best in clas? :O that helps :D

Yeah, "3rd best in class"..
I felt really bad for her, she was about to cry after the paper.
But then I felt good about my paper LOL

Oh snap, this was my 800th post :O