• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poll:Physics p31

How was the ppr?

• Too difficult!

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • Difficult but I managed to do good

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • Easy

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Not too difficult

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Guys second page did you write acceleration and deacceleration and the one in the middle constant speed ? i got speed 6.66 and the max speed was 9.33 ? the flask question it went down cause the tube expanded went up again because the water gained kinetic energy and expanded and the difference i higher because liquids e xpands at higher rate than solids ??

Reaction score
Guys second page did you write acceleration and deacceleration and the one in the middle constant speed ? i got speed 6.66 and the max speed was 9.33 ? the flask question it went down cause the tube expanded went up again because the water gained kinetic energy and expanded and the difference i higher because liquids e xpands at higher rate than solids ??
yup :)

Reaction score
oh thank god :p what about how to make a positivivly charged object i wrote earthing negative will escape and positive charges will replace it
yeah that was it :p
But for the particles that move i guess we had to write "electrons" and not protons...Coz i think net positivity or negetivity comes from moving of the electrons..loss of electrons +ve and gain of electrons -ve

Reaction score
guys in the question about electricity first one i got 2.4 since v=IR and we got the current and resistance
second one was 2.4= 2I
so current is equal to 1.2
last part i found the resistance in parallel and used V which is 6 = the whole current which was 1.2 + 0.8 so 2 and the resistance which was the resistance in parralel (2x3 / 2+3 ) + the unkown resistance eventually i got 1.8 Ohms ??

Reaction score
yeah that was it :p
But for the particles that move i guess we had to write "electrons" and not protons...Coz i think net positivity or negetivity comes from moving of the electrons..loss of electrons +ve and gain of electrons -ve
yaa i did the same mistake