• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

post heart if u lovee zayn malik ♥

Reaction score
whatever
haters are losers

Ahan. Haters will be losers.
Aren't you a loser then?
Aren't you 'hating' that we 'hate' Zayn huh?
Think before you write. ;)

Personally, I like One Direction and all the singers are awesome, especially Harry. He has an amazing voice and A LOT of talent. But fighting over a singer, is lame. Many deny it, but that's the truth. Get over with your lives or get one if you don't have it yet. Because from what I see, arguing over singers is the point where one achieves 'terminal lameness.' :p

Reaction score
Aren't you a loser then?

Personally, I like One Direction and all the singers are awesome, especially Harry. He has an amazing voice and A LOT of talent. But fighting over a singer, is lame. Many deny it, but that's the truth. Get over with your lives or get one if you don't have it yet. Because from what I see, arguing over singers is the point where one achieves 'terminal lameness.' :p
finally someone with working brains rites something worth reading..

Reaction score
XPF (XtremePapers Forums) Rules:
c. Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Please use the “post report” feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned.

Reaction score
Aren't you a loser then?

lmao
i dont hate any one okiee..i just said cuz
you guys were just pising me off
this thread is for ppl who love zayn not haters

i love him more than anything
u like harry my bestfrnd too we always argue about zayn and harry lol