• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Wait, you mean they'll randomly pair us up with someone who had the same answers? That's good/bad. I'll have a nerd for a room-mate, on the plus-side she'll let me have my privacy. They should have had more questions though, like what's your favourite past-time, do you even read books, would your rather study Physics or watch Zindagi Gulzaar Hai (Yeah, I'd choose Physics FYI)
Wait! What accomadation questions? Where were they?????

Reaction score
Please. I've had my share of family. In my school, one cousin is a year junior to me, my brother and another cousin are two years junior to me and my Dad's cousin worked in the admin for a while. I'm GLAD to be leaving. I can't even ditch a class without one of them knowing -__-

Believe me when i say this..I can FEEL your pain!!!!! :p
But i kinda like it as well! wierdstateofmind :p

Reaction score
Simple ones. What are your sleeping patterns (early bed/early rise, late bed/early rise, early bed/late rise, late bed/late rise), How do you keep your room (Neat, moderate, Messy) and 3 others I can't remember. Really simple ones.

I heard somewhere that this is the way lums groups students together...and yea they should have definitely asked us more questions!...
Oh and really you'd rather study physics??? You've gotta be the first girl I've heard who thinks that way :D but awesome anyways..ridiculous show :p
Dude, I really, really, REALLY tried. But I couldn't stand it. I'd rather watch the Big Bang Theory, Hannibal, Castle or Sherlock.

lol when my room is clean, i hate it..!! it actually gets hard for me to find stuff :p
That's me and my books :p NO-ONE is allowed to mess with my books.

Reaction score
I hope my roommate turns out to be a serious neat freak, like me :')
I wonder what my sister will do to our rooms behind my back D:

Reaction score
since Zindagi Gulzar Hai is being discussed atm, i think that drama sucks.
Idk why Fawad would do this -.-

Reaction score
I hope my roommate turns out to be a serious neat freak, like me :')
I wonder what my sister will do to our rooms behind my back D:
Can't be worse than what my brother will do. According to him, my room will become his 'music room'. Which means he'll bring his gazillion yards of wires, piano, amp, guitars and whatever other junk there is, INTO my room. So yes. Apparently I'll have the couch to sleep on when I come back home.

Reaction score
Btw, lets all take a moment to pray that another list comes out tomorrow. Since its monday, so yeah. Maybe. :/

Reaction score
since Zindagi Gulzar Hai is being discussed atm, i think that drama sucks.
Idk why Fawad would do this -.-
Idk why ANYONE would think of it! I had a huge crush on Fawad when he was in EP (when Irtiqa first came out). Now... *shudders*

Reaction score
Can't be worse than what my brother will do. According to him, my room will become his 'music room'. Which means he'll bring his gazillion yards of wires, piano, amp, guitars and whatever other junk there is, INTO my room. So yes. Apparently I'll have the couch to sleep on when I come back home.

Aww man. Thats sad actually :p
Lets hope he gets free with his music stuff by the time you graduate. :p

Reaction score

Reaction score
True true..don't forget How i met your mother, suits and game of thrones :D
Oh yes :D I watch HIMYM off and on and I'll start the Game of Thrones in the summers. The first book was amazing and I'll start the second as soon as my exams are over.
Aww man. Thats sad actually :p
Lets hope he gets free with his music stuff by the time you graduate. :p
Phir kia faida! :p

Reaction score
I really wish i get a roommate from khi, as i m frm khi too, but posted outside KHI like forever, this is my 4th year at Islamabad, a roommate frm khi means late night parties, full chill and untidy rooms \m/, well moderately untidy ;p

Reaction score
I saw a form when googling LUMS hostel rules etc. They ask whether you smoke or you're ok with someone smoking. How neat you are etc. They should sort the people out by music taste. It would be a nightmare to have someone who loves serene instrumentals living with a hardcore metalhead

Reaction score
I really wish i get a roommate from khi, as i m frm khi too, but posted outside KHI like forever, this is my 4th year at Islamabad, a roommate frm khi means late night parties, full chill and untidy rooms \m/, well moderately untidy ;p
I'm from Karachi bro :D..btw where do you live in isl?

Reaction score
Oh yes :D I watch HIMYM off and on and I'll start the Game of Thrones in the summers. The first book was amazing and I'll start the second as soon as my exams are over.

Phir kia faida! :p
I have been told by a ton of people to watch the Walking Dead. Must be good too. Wese did you guys know that How I met your mother got signed for a ninth season :D

Reaction score
I saw a form when googling LUMS hostel rules etc. They ask whether you smoke or you're ok with someone smoking. How neat you are etc. They should sort the people out by music taste. It would be a nightmare to have someone who loves serene instrumentals living with a hardcore metalhead
Lol, yeah! But smoker in my room! NO WAY!!