• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Same hostels...they will group students together using your answers to the on campus accommodation questions..
Wait, you mean they'll randomly pair us up with someone who had the same answers? That's good/bad. I'll have a nerd for a room-mate, on the plus-side she'll let me have my privacy. They should have had more questions though, like what's your favourite past-time, do you even read books, would your rather study Physics or watch Zindagi Gulzaar Hai (Yeah, I'd choose Physics FYI)

Reaction score
lol...thats what i think...ppl assume me to be a boy you know my name is shahrukh and em a girl :D may be lums ppl are also confused by this name..
Lolz initially i thought u r a guy but then i saw your gender in your stats box( what is it called). i know a girl wid da same name so ididnt get surprised .
The fb hostel pic you put is it real. Wow the room isnt so hostelish. so nicely furnished. I want to steal it.
pray for us sis!! :)
Thanksss a ton chirpy.. please pray for me too. My test was not good,the maths section plus don't have such awesome o level grades. :'( please need your prayers ...:'(
Yes lovelies no worries, i will pray Inshaa Allah. Zarah not even a single person i saw on this thread , nor even my sis said their maths was any good.

Reaction score
That's a good idea :D :D Who knows, we might end up being roommates :D Omg, I can imagine your room-mate telling her parents, "Yeah Shahrukh is an awesome room-mate! We're getting along really well." and her parents will think you're a guy xD
a female friend of mine faced alot by her parents like grounded n no phone allowed stuff...until i visited her house with my mum and all she did was texting me..the girl friend texting :D :p literally things i face..be my roommate and i'll tell you hilarious bedtime stories about many such scenes :D

LOLZ.
What if without asking the daughters the parents break lums admin doors and demand "Y u no put girls and guys in separate hostels"

Reaction score
Lol shahrukh, i cant imagine what your friend must have gone through!! trying to convince her parents that your a girl!!
& oooh boy i would love to be your roomie!! If nothing, just for the sake of stories ill get to hear!! oh & then i'll probably save your name as something different on my phone!! & when ill refer you to my parents ill say.. FYI its a girl im talking about so save me the gasps & questions :p

Reaction score
Lol shahrukh, i cant imagine what your friend must have gone through!! trying to convince her parents that your a girl!!
& oooh boy i would love to be your roomie!! If nothing, just for the sake of stories ill get to hear!! oh & then i'll probably save your name as something different on my phone!! & when ill refer you to my parents ill say.. FYI its a girl im talking about so save me the gasps & questions :p
I'd actually mess with my brother and Dad and tell them my room-mate's name is Shahrukh. I already mentioned this whole convo to my mom because it was so funny xD

Reaction score
P.s sometimes people also confuse my name as a guy's name :p its happened about twice ! :p so i can kinda understand! :p xD
But i find it super cool!!! We can change 'my name is khan & i'm not a terrorist' to 'my name is shahrukh, & im not a guy' <3

Reaction score
It'd be funny as hell xD xD

God i hope we all get into lums!!!! & we full full the minimum requirtment!!
If that happens I.A, we should totattly form Like an xtremepaper club there!! for all of us who waited & posted like freaks together while waiting for our decisons :D & also for All the plans we made :D

Reaction score
God i hope we all get into lums!!!! & we full full the minimum requirtment!!
If that happens I.A, we should totattly form Like an xtremepaper club there!! for all of us who waited & posted like freaks together while waiting for our decisons :D & also for All the plans we made :D
Hahaha :p We should! And asadshabbir don't forget, you owe me a treat :p I won't forget B|
Wait, I just realized something. Do they have TV's in the hostel? :O I won't be able to live without watching my shows!

Reaction score
Hahaha :p We should! And asadshabbir don't forget, you owe me a treat :p I won't forget B|
Wait, I just realized something. Do they have TV's in the hostel? :O I won't be able to live without watching my shows!

two things i learned about the dorms!! your never get to watch ur fav. shows!! & all the food you keep in the dorm fridge disappears :p :D xD

Reaction score
two things i learned about the dorms!! your never get to watch ur fav. shows!! & all the food you keep in the dorm fridge disappears :p :D xD
*sigh* looks like I'll have to resort to watching my episodes on my laptop.
Isn`t there any way we can give Lums our preference as who we want to be our room mate?
Yeah. When you're accepted, you get the online form to fill out, it's a bunch of very short simple questions like "Do you listen to the radio or TV when you study?" or "How messy is your room?" with options. In our sophomore year we can choose our own room-mate.

Reaction score
If they ask me how messy your room is, i will probably say, you should hear my sister & mum complain when its time to cleanup!! :D Or when they enter the room!!! piles of clothes every where :p

Reaction score
My sister went like 'if you get in, we can share a ro0m'
I said, yeah sure..only if i do get in,I wont be anywhere near your 500 meter radius :p :D

thehighs&lowofhavingfamilyatlums!!!
Fortunately I have a brother so we can't be in the same hostel ^_^

Reaction score
If they ask me how messy your room is, i will probably say, you should hear my sister & mum complain when its time to cleanup!! :D Or when they enter the room!!! piles of clothes every where :p
I said that mine is moderately messy. I leave my books all over my table, on my bed, under it, but my clothes and stuff are always in my cupboards :p Plus I have this OCD thing. I HATE it when people leave bathroom doors or cupboards or drawers open. It drives me nuts, God knows why.

Reaction score
Wait, you mean they'll randomly pair us up with someone who had the same answers? That's good/bad. I'll have a nerd for a room-mate, on the plus-side she'll let me have my privacy. They should have had more questions though, like what's your favourite past-time, do you even read books, would your rather study Physics or watch Zindagi Gulzaar Hai (Yeah, I'd choose Physics FYI)
I heard somewhere that this is the way lums groups students together...and yea they should have definitely asked us more questions!...
Oh and really you'd rather study physics??? You've gotta be the first girl I've heard who thinks that way :D but awesome anyways..ridiculous show :p

Reaction score
I said that mine is moderately messy. I leave my books all over my table, on my bed, under it, but my clothes and stuff are always in my cupboards :p Plus I have this OCD thing. I HATE it when people leave bathroom doors or cupboards or drawers open. It drives me nuts, God knows why.

lol when my room is clean, i hate it..!! it actually gets hard for me to find stuff :p

Reaction score
I have my cousin & brother's Fiance there !!
You all should feel blessed :p :D
Please. I've had my share of family. In my school, one cousin is a year junior to me, my brother and another cousin are two years junior to me and my Dad's cousin worked in the admin for a while. I'm GLAD to be leaving. I can't even ditch a class without one of them knowing -__-

Reaction score
Isn`t there any way we can give Lums our preference as who we want to be our room mate?
Nah you can only choose roommates in your sophomore year..lums says they do this to teach the students about the principles of tolerance and all that :p