• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Reaction score
This!? :O
Youre kidding me right? This is too good to be a hostel o_O So roomy.
Somebody shared a link here. And it had a picture of girls dorm room. It didnt look anything like this :O

onwriting286.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/lums-through-the-lens/
no this isn't the hostel! the one with the double bed is actually a room in the redc

Reaction score
Sister (How on Earth is your name Shahrukh? XD), I give you credit for finding it. I literally looked through tons of photo and couldn't find a single one (see how much I love you guys :p)

my name is shahrukh...like em not kidding....seriously!! :D

Reaction score
Sister (How on Earth is your name Shahrukh? XD), I give you credit for finding it. I literally looked through tons of photo and couldn't find a single one (see how much I love you guys :p)

asadshabbir you really should just write the reason down in your signature xD
lol, yeah. This is basically the first time I've ever posted in a forum, I had to google what you meant by 'signature'

Reaction score
Apparently, if you leave the campus, you have to be back by 1 or they don't let you in. That must be a fun race back to LUMS everytime you go out!

Reaction score
that would be a new experience for me..lets see what happens....
:D admission to miley pehle...man em dreaming :D
Aa jaye ga, IA :)

Apparently, if you leave the campus, you have to be back by 1 or they don't let you in. That must be a fun race back to LUMS everytime you go out!

Yeah, but I think they're allowed to roam around on-campus all night long.