• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Lets make bets. I bet we'll have 108 pages by the time the next batch of acceptances goes out.
How many do you think we'll hit once all the acceptances come? :p I know all of us will spend countless hours thinking about how awesome LUMS is/what the rooms are like/how to avoid getting beaten up by seniors/how the Hell will we all learn to use the washing machines there (Yes, the last one is a serious problem).

Reaction score
How many do you think we'll hit once all the acceptances come? :p I know all of us will spend countless hours thinking about how awesome LUMS is/what the rooms are like/how to avoid getting beaten up by seniors/how the Hell will we all learn to use the washing machines there (Yes, the last one is a serious problem).

I spend half the day thinking about that :O specially the dorm room part. :')
and i havent even been accepted yet D:

Reaction score
dude, thats exactly what ive been thinking about. I can not even focus on my exam revision. So much stress yet i wanna see the dorms and more of the campus

Reaction score
Nay don't be , I prayed for all you gals last nite lolz. what of those ppl who mite think i am a guy. Must be having a bad crush on all the females here. Urgh . nooooooo.
On a serious note, you are too early in losing hope, if ppl say it goes on to august, then y be so quick in giving up. Secondly, its just 2 batches rolled out by lums yet. Cmon there are more batches + wait lists(getting in).
At the end of the day, still if we don't get what we want then there mustn't be something good for us in that and Allah has better plans for us( works for me this way)
lol...thats what i think...ppl assume me to be a boy you know my name is shahrukh and em a girl :D may be lums ppl are also confused by this name..

Reaction score
For me, this will be basically the first time living in Pakistan, so I have LUMS+Apna Mulk dreams to deal with while getting screwed by Advanced Chem revision

Reaction score
reesh asadshabbir 472476 i saw a photograph of the dorm on some fb page idk LUMS or LUMS photographic society...i saw it about 6 mnths ago so dont remember much dig in the page you might get something...
Sister (How on Earth is your name Shahrukh? XD), I give you credit for finding it. I literally looked through tons of photo and couldn't find a single one (see how much I love you guys :p)
I wonder y ure not seeking admission in a german uni
asadshabbir you really should just write the reason down in your signature xD

Reaction score
dude, thats exactly what ive been thinking about. I can not even focus on my exam revision. So much stress yet i wanna see the dorms and more of the campus

wow, revision. I havent even started yet :'(
And ikr! I hope some luminite here helps us out with the hostel stuff. Because frankly i have no idea what i'd have to take along :eek: