• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
When Lums was not . Just kidding lums no offence to you (lums). I sent them an inquiry email sometime back and they didnt reply.
If you are in lahore you can visit them, if you just cant be all that satisfied.
Or just keep calling them, they might pick, and at the same time email them too. I would keep calling them all day till they pick.
Keep your docs' CC's with you.
its satuday... try calling on monday after 9. Your email will also probably be replied after then....

Reaction score
I do hope they send a confirmatory email though. I sent my acceptance to them yesterday.. Although it does say that we will be contacted by them in July for orientation and stuff. I seriously wish they send atleast one email so that I can know they got the payment.

Reaction score
Nay don't be , I prayed for all you gals last nite lolz. what of those ppl who mite think i am a guy. Must be having a bad crush on all the females here. Urgh . nooooooo.
On a serious note, you are too early in losing hope, if ppl say it goes on to august, then y be so quick in giving up. Secondly, its just 2 batches rolled out by lums yet. Cmon there are more batches + wait lists(getting in).
At the end of the day, still if we don't get what we want then there mustn't be something good for us in that and Allah has better plans for us( works for me this way)

aww thankyou!! & lol, no i figured you were a girl from like the begaining :D
Your right but my nerves are starting to kick in!!! The more students get accepted the more i think that my chances are getting Slim!!!
but I.A all will happen for the best!! & yes i totally agree that if it doesn't happen Allah has something better planed for me!

Reaction score
Are financial aid ppl getting accepted in batches as well ?,( since a frnd got accepted yesterday but a lot others havent been yet )/ Also does it make a difference if they call a frnd for interview and dont call u ?
Curious

Reaction score
Guys, this is a monumental point in this thread. We're about to go into triple digits page numbers! ohmagawd....this is more interesting than refreshing the lums portal a thousand times a day anyways

Reaction score
Is anybody gonna ANSWER my question before it is sandwiched between random discussions///

Are financial aid ppl getting accepted in batches as well ?,( since a frnd got accepted yesterday but a lot others havent been yet )/ Also does it make a difference if they call a frnd for interview and dont call u ?

Curious

Reaction score
Is anybody gonna ANSWER my question before it is sandwiched between random discussions///

Curious
Nobody knows man, we're all just basing our hopes on guesswork and past patterns. They do seem to be rolling out acceptances in batches for non FA so I guess they would do the same for FA people. If your friend got in, dont worry..your application probably hasnt been looked at yet. Just chill and wait till end of April-beginning of may for your letter. peace :p

Reaction score
Nobody knows man, we're all just basing our hopes on guesswork and past patterns. They do seem to be rolling out acceptances in batches for non FA so I guess they would do the same for FA people. If your friend got in, dont worry..your application probably hasnt been looked at yet. Just chill and wait till end of April-beginning of may for your letter. peace :p
R u kidding me, i got 7A* in o lev, nd they HAVE called me a couple o times for the completion of docs,/ but what eh, y r they playin with us ???

Reaction score
did your friend apply for FA???

Curious

Reaction score
Reaction score
TOXIC DEVIL i sent my acceptance letter to LUMS along with proof of payment BUT LUMS hasn't sent me email confirming receiving both??...in past i always got a confirmation email after sending any post to lums....
n ibad have u sent the acceptance?....
no not yet. I'll send it tomorrow. Paid the fees though

Reaction score
I do hope they send a confirmatory email though. I sent my acceptance to them yesterday.. Although it does say that we will be contacted by them in July for orientation and stuff. I seriously wish they send atleast one email so that I can know they got the payment.
You pasted the mailing label that we used when we applied earlier right?