• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I a
Exactly my point. I have applied for economics too but even economics has nothing to do with that awful maths -_-
I applied for economics too, but its still better than at IBA, where they offer bsc in eco and maths, with maths being an additional compulsory major!

Reaction score
I a
I applied for economics too, but its still better than at IBA, where they offer bsc in eco and maths, with maths being an additional compulsory major!
Yeah. But iba does have other programs as well particularly in economics likr micro and macroeconomics .

Reaction score
I only applied for electrical engineering, no other preference whatsoever. :( If I knew that the major is decided after 1st year, I might have mentioned other preferences aswell.

Reaction score

Chirpy, Whenever your sister gets the letter can you please tell me if she got any aid. If yes, how much?

Reaction score
I only applied for electrical engineering, no other preference whatsoever. :( If I knew that the major is decided after 1st year, I might have mentioned other preferences aswell.
No problem. You can still change still choose the major of your choice when the time comes.

Reaction score
Well all other things constant, lums does hv a much better lifestyle than IBA
Plus, LUMS is in Lahore which is generally a much safer city to live in, relative to Karachi. Plus Lahore has food street. Just on the basis of food street, doesn't LUMS win? :D

Reaction score
Plus, LUMS is in Lahore which is generally a much safer city to live in, relative to Karachi. Plus Lahore has food street. Just on the basis of food street, doesn't LUMS win? :D
Obviously lums is lums..that is why we all have applied in lums :D ..but iba is a back up plan !

Reaction score
Yeahh!! Plus they hav a whole sports complex inside, and just outside there is the DHA 3D cinema, and all of the fast food chains on the same road, hav been explorin thru google maps!!!

Reaction score
Yeahh!! Plus they hav a whole sports complex inside, and just outside there is the DHA 3D cinema, and all of the fast food chains on the same road, hav been explorin thru google maps!!!
oh and lets not forget the fact that..well...its LUMS! like L.U.M.S :D

Reaction score
It simply means ur admission decision is pending, its the same with every1 !well almost evry1 ! :p
I can actually see my application and have the option to print it and do a marketing survey etc. It doesnt say deadline passed