• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
TOXIC DEVIL i sent my acceptance letter to LUMS along with proof of payment BUT LUMS hasn't sent me email confirming receiving both??...in past i always got a confirmation email after sending any post to lums....
n ibad have u sent the acceptance?....

Reaction score
Chirpy, Whenever your sister gets the letter can you please tell me if she got any aid. If yes, how much?

I dont know yet. but i am having inkling she may not have been given any. also a non aid reesh here also got the decision, so i am guessing my sis may not have. I havent spoken to her about it , but it's better if you think no aid here

Reaction score
adeel y u dont call at lums and ask them on monday. It sometimes takes time to process information and send out confirmations.
You must be keepin all docs CCs with you. then y worry so much

Reaction score
adeel y u dont call at lums and ask them on monday. It sometimes takes time to process information and send out confirmations.
You must be keepin all docs CCs with you. then y worry so much
LUMS is somewhat sluggish nowadays may be cz of all the admission load.....they haven't picked my call n nor answer emails:p....n i want this LUMS to be confirmed and set aside so that i may start studying for my HSSC-2 annuals with EASE OF MIND:p

Reaction score
When Lums was not . Just kidding lums no offence to you (lums). I sent them an inquiry email sometime back and they didnt reply.
If you are in lahore you can visit them, if you just cant be all that satisfied.
Or just keep calling them, they might pick, and at the same time email them too. I would keep calling them all day till they pick.
Keep your docs' CC's with you.

Reaction score
Soon all of you will be like the stars here once u get in lolz
specially for noni, 4742, zarah, shahrukh

Allah keray i get in!!!!! Thank you for being so hope full about my acceptance, when i myself am loosing hope!! <3

Reaction score
LUMS is somewhat sluggish nowadays may be cz of all the admission load.....they haven't picked my call n nor answer emails:p....n i want this LUMS to be confirmed and set aside so that i may start studying for my HSSC-2 annuals with EASE OF MIND:p

keep calling them again & again!!! once i kept calling for like about 30 mins!!! bdw, if you call after 3 they may pick up cause that is when they pickup calls the most whenever i start calling them like a freak!! :D

Reaction score
I dont know yet. but i am having inkling she may not have been given any. also a non aid reesh here also got the decision, so i am guessing my sis may not have. I havent spoken to her about it , but it's better if you think no aid here

hmm, okay ..
Thanks! :p

Reaction score
Nay don't be , I prayed for all you gals last nite lolz. what of those ppl who mite think i am a guy. Must be having a bad crush on all the females here. Urgh . nooooooo.
On a serious note, you are too early in losing hope, if ppl say it goes on to august, then y be so quick in giving up. Secondly, its just 2 batches rolled out by lums yet. Cmon there are more batches + wait lists(getting in).
At the end of the day, still if we don't get what we want then there mustn't be something good for us in that and Allah has better plans for us( works for me this way)

Reaction score
TOXIC DEVIL i sent my acceptance letter to LUMS along with proof of payment BUT LUMS hasn't sent me email confirming receiving both??...in past i always got a confirmation email after sending any post to lums....
n ibad have u sent the acceptance?....

Call on monday. Their offices are only open from monday - friday (as the site says)