• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
REDC is Rausing Executive Development Centre

The Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB) offers special development courses for executives through its Rausing Executive Development Centre (REDC). Established in 1989, REDC is housed in a purpose-built facility for training in business education. It offers a wide range of executive development and training programmes, effectively responding to the evolving development needs of managers and leaders around the globe.
REDC offers both open-enrolment and organisation-focused programmes. The centre is ideally positioned to prepare managers for new challenges through close industry links, investment in national and international case studies and a rigorous academic focus. It gives managers an opportunity to enhance their effectiveness and the competitiveness of their companies. REDC has collaborated with international institutes like INSEAD-France, International Human Resource Development Corporation, World Bank, McGill University-Canada, Commonwealth Secretariat-United Kingdom and others,for different training courses. It has also successfully conducted organisation-focused programmes for international companies like Telenor Pakistan Ltd., Tetrapak Ltd., United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Unilever (Pvt.) Ltd., Savola Food Sector, Saudi Arabia and Shell Pakistan, among others. To date REDC has over 20,000 alumni from Pakistan and abroad.
REDC is a member of the International University Consortium for Executive Education (UNICON), an organisation of leading business schools worldwide with a serious commitment to executive education and management development.
Please visit the REDC website at http://redc.lums.edu.pk

And we have a female TA named Zain!

Reaction score
that would be a new experience for me..lets see what happens....
:D admission to miley pehle...man em dreaming :D
It'll be awesome!! everyone has these fears at first but you find out later that its..well..awesome...you can call it a part of the learning process :p besides you have the option of choosing your roommate in your sophomore year :p...oh and stop worrying about getting in! start planning on what you're gonna do once you're in :D

Reaction score
Yea, I did. Had to read really thoroughly to see that it was needed as well. Did you?
I haven't mailed it yet..but listen i got in SDSB but i had also applied to mgshss and its mentioned on my label..so should i just cross it off or let it be?

Reaction score
It'll be awesome!! everyone has these fears at first but you find out later that its..well..awesome...you can call it a part of the learning process :p besides you have the option of choosing your roommate in your sophomore year :p...oh and stop worrying about getting in! start planning on what you're gonna do once you're in :D
oh my first day..they'll welcome me n i'll meet lot of new ppl n i'll roam around just to feel that awesome feeling of being a luminite :p...and for my second day i'll try to find you guys there..just to say hiii :D

Reaction score
oh my first day..they'll welcome me n i'll meet lot of new ppl n i'll roam around just to feel that awesome feeling of being a luminite :p...and for my second day i'll try to find you guys there..just to say hiii :D
That's a good idea :D :D Who knows, we might end up being roommates :D Omg, I can imagine your room-mate telling her parents, "Yeah Shahrukh is an awesome room-mate! We're getting along really well." and her parents will think you're a guy xD

Reaction score
Heyy everyone, (n wow areesha yu are here :D)
Haha i m just super obsessed with Lums nowadays, liked every single page on Facebook n refreshing mi portal over n over again!
I just found out that the world ranking of Lums is 19 hundred something :O...But that doesnt change anything for me...I still want to get in soo baad!!!
I hope they send out their decisions to us by 30th Apr so we can finally focus on studies :(
Something for those who are worried out there...i just read on wikepedia that undergraduate student body at Lums consists of 2400 students...so hopefully all of us will get in without difficulty...dont worry :)

Reaction score
That's a good idea :D :D Who knows, we might end up being roommates :D Omg, I can imagine your room-mate telling her parents, "Yeah Shahrukh is an awesome room-mate! We're getting along really well." and her parents will think you're a guy xD
HAHAHAHAHA :D

Reaction score
a female friend of mine faced alot by her parents like grounded n no phone allowed stuff...until i visited her house with my mum and all she did was texting me..the girl friend texting :D :p literally things i face..be my roommate and i'll tell you hilarious bedtime stories about many such scenes :D

Reaction score
a female friend of mine faced alot by her parents like grounded n no phone allowed stuff...until i visited her house with my mum and all she did was texting me..the girl friend texting :D :p literally things i face..be my roommate and i'll tell you hilarious bedtime stories about many such scenes :D
Oh God xD That must have been EPIC xD Definitely! Fingers crossed :D

Reaction score
I haven't mailed it yet..but listen i got in SDSB but i had also applied to mgshss and its mentioned on my label..so should i just cross it off or let it be?
Same here although I got into MGSHSS. I didn`t cross it out though. Lums walay itnay bhi bachay nahi. They`ll already know which school we`re in :p

Reaction score
Are the hostel rooms same for both SSE And SDSB,MGSHSS . or are they in different hostels?