• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
You`re lucky mate. I sent mine 4 days ago and still they have`nt updated the `Admit` Sign. I`m still on `Offered`
Indeed LUCKY.....i sent mine on 19 april n WTH still on "OFFERED".....seriously LUMS i luv u bt sometimes u indeed SUCK:p...

Reaction score
Guys is it only me n RWTH or any other guy who sent acceptance and dues and is still on "OFFERED" status instead of "ADMITTED"...(for 25 april deadline)..

Reaction score
You`re lucky mate. I sent mine 4 days ago and still they have`nt updated the `Admit` Sign. I`m still on `Offered`
RWTH we will both contact
LUMS tomorrow.....if rooney can hav his status updated in a day than whats the problm wd ours....

Reaction score
Oo....tmrw z SATURDAY n admission office is closed on saturdays....RWTH we wl have to wait till monday now:-\

Reaction score
I know. Shit hai yaar. They should`ve updated it today. Lums Y u no good at confirming admissions? :p

Reaction score
Sounds like you have`nt gotten in yet mate. Next batch going to be out soon. Prob on Monday. Hopes up (Y)
P.S Lums do suck at the Admission related stuff :p
it is indeed a source of hope for those who didn't get in yet but why do u think it'll be out on monday when the website says it'll be on 10th may?

Reaction score
it is indeed a source of hope for those who didn't get in yet but why do u think it'll be out on monday when the website says it'll be on 10th may?
Dunno. But I have read on this thread that many have got their acceptances on random dates. So I guess a few decisions could be out on Monday knowing the first list`s limit ended on 25th.

Reaction score
well i dont know about mix tea and all..i have classified it as....the one that raises cholesterol but yum and the one that's normal :p
Noni khan we are going to cook together :p btw what about kashmiri chai...i never had one but i'hve heard itx yumm too...
Kashmiri cha is aplenty on google, the recipe . But ya i could be that weirdo who wants it with milk(given kashmiri cha and green tea are same, some say that, not me)
, and have the color of tea pink even though acquired through adding baking soda
Yesterday I was talking to my friend about how this wait is killing me. She told me that she knew a girl who got accepted in AUGUST. People even got their rejection letters before her. She went to AKU though. The whole ''getting accapted in august'' seems like a pathetic idea, because most students wouldve paid the fee for someother uni by then :/

I am guessing that acceptances that late could also be cause of some other reasons, like some people paying dues but later withdrawing for another place. And the MOST horrible one, those given conditional offers and unfortunately rejected cause they don't live up to the mark. Trust me an example is in present in this thread.
So chanda ja kay parho.
NO acceptances here today, came here to see the glowing faces of noni and the gang. Lums mite just be roughly following the schedule somebody posted here from the site, so far they have gone according to it. So the next date could be around the one mentioned ....

Reaction score
Kashmiri cha is aplenty on google, the recipe . But ya i could be that weirdo who wants it with milk(given kashmiri cha and green tea are same, some say that, not me)
, and have the color of tea pink even though acquired through adding baking soda

I am guessing that acceptances that late could also be cause of some other reasons, like some people paying dues but later withdrawing for another place. And the MOST horrible one, those given conditional offers and unfortunately rejected cause they don't live up to the mark. Trust me an example is in present in this thread.
So chanda ja kay parho.
NO acceptances here today, came here to see the glowing faces of noni and the gang. Lums mite just be roughly following the schedule somebody posted here from the site, so far they have gone according to it. So the next date could be around the one mentioned ....
*shudders* Don't even talk about not completing the conditions. That would be the WORST. Like truly, THE WORST. I know I'll be having nightmares all summer long.

Reaction score
*shudders* Don't even talk about not completing the conditions. That would be the WORST. Like truly, THE WORST. I know I'll be having nightmares all summer long.

With distinctions you are saying that. Insha Allah you will fulfill them successfully.

Reaction score
Oh ya 4742, I inquired with the lums admin about the electricity charges for the boarders, they said they are included in the semester charges. Soooo.......enjoy the news.

Reaction score
Sounds like you have`nt gotten in yet mate. Next batch going to be out soon. Prob on Monday. Hopes up (Y)
P.S Lums do suck at the Admission related stuff :p

Mmhm :( and yeah hope so! Tho sometimes I wonder that maybe my hopes are just too damn high! Not getting in would hurt real bad now.
Indeed. If only they knew how much pain theyre causing us :p

Reaction score
Singular, not plural :p And that was in O levels. A levels is something else entirely :|

Oh i get dat. I thout u got it in first year of a levels, never occured to me how you can when the finals are yet to come.