• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
For lums undergrad program, its managmnet sciences
Between movies & studies, Its movies xD :D

Wbu?

Oh so you applied in SDSB too :D My first preference was ACF though.
Haha same here! Infact I get easily distracted by almost anything, its horrible!:p

Reaction score
Oh so you applied in SDSB too :D My first preference was ACF though.
Haha same here! Infact I get easily distracted by almost anything, its horrible!:p

accounting goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay Over my head :p
it's awful!! i have papers in less than 2 weeks & im hardly studying!
im watching movies that i would N.E.V.E.R think of watching if i was free!! :p

Reaction score
i've got the guns & bullets :p i mean i dont, my dad does but i dont think he'll mind if i borrow them :D
Ill get on the next daewoo ride to lahore
meet you there, yeah?? :D

Reaction score
Sent in my acceptance of their offer yesterday (on the deadline!). Just checked my LUMS online account, and they have changed my status to Admitted.

Reaction score
accounting goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay Over my head :p
it's awful!! i have papers in less than 2 weeks & im hardly studying!
im watching movies that i would N.E.V.E.R think of watching if i was free!! :p

Haha really? Halwa hai :p
Aw you know there is something called 'summer vacations' which are like made for movies? :p waisay I remember that I made a slot in my timetable during A'level exams for movies. Used to watch one everyday. Worked out great for me :p

Reaction score
When u get that sign than do tell me....and if i dont get it till than,than i l contact lums:p
Still has`nt changed :( Knowing 5` Bajay say zyada time hogya hai I doubt it`ll be updated today. I`ll contact them tomorrow too. If it comes up on your account, do tell me :)