• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
when did your status changed to admitted??....mine still says SSE OFFERED?..although i sent my acceptance and dues on 19 april(a lot of time to process)......did you submit fee at any allied bank?...
Mine has`nt changed from `offered` as well. Even though they confirmed my documents reaching them yesterday :/

Reaction score
After how many days of sending your package (containing the proof of payment and the duplicate copy of the offer of admission) did you guys get a verification email?

Reaction score
Mine has`nt changed from `offered` as well. Even though they confirmed my documents reaching them yesterday :/
SAME here.....package confirmation received BUT status is still OFFERED.....hasn't changed to ADMITTED...

Reaction score
After how many days of sending your package (containing the proof of payment and the duplicate copy of the offer of admission) did you guys get a verification email?
No verification email is being sent normally.....i sent them a separate mail to confirm receipt of my documents and as a reply they confirmed that they hav received my package...

Reaction score
Guys another round of acceptances is gonna come soon....25 april deadline of first round has expired...seats are gonna be vacated by those who havnt accepted the offer....IA u guys will receive good news soon...

Reaction score
Oh ya timing clashes do matter, once you are in you would know how things are like actually.
Not a salad fan me. And fail badly making a good cooked tea, you know what they call mixed tea *giggles. Funny classifications in pakistan na for tea, mixed cha ya separate cha

Reesh download the mosquito repelling or whatever it is app on ur smartphone
well i dont know about mix tea and all..i have classified it as....the one that raises cholesterol but yum and the one that's normal :p
Noni khan we are going to cook together :p btw what about kashmiri chai...i never had one but i'hve heard itx yumm too...

Reaction score
well i dont know about mix tea and all..i have classified it as....the one that raises cholesterol but yum and the one that's normal :p
Noni khan we are going to cook together :p btw what about kashmiri chai...i never had one but i'hve heard itx yumm too...

ikovekahmirichai!! :D
done..!! but what i mostly cook (by mostly i mean 4 times a week) is spaghetti :D

Reaction score
Me too, I got up at early, and had this sort of feeling that it would be updated. Kinda saw the Admission offered tag in a dream or something. Ran to the computer, made the walk of shame back to bed in disgust

Reaction score
Mine has`nt changed from `offered` as well. Even though they confirmed my documents reaching them yesterday
SAME here.....package confirmation received BUT status is still OFFERED.....hasn't changed to ADMITTED...

:/
Dont worry you guys Lums is just taking a little time to process everything..you've paid the fee and submitted the docs so its all chill..

Reaction score
Me too, I got up at early, and had this sort of feeling that it would be updated. Kinda saw the Admission offered tag in a dream or something. Ran to the computer, made the walk of shame back to bed in disgust

i had the same feeling!!! but i had a dream that i dont get in :p sucked!!
when i woke up i quickly checked it out. felt relieved & disappointed. :p