• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Its EXTREMELY good......LUMS emphasises on research and no other pak univ gives such consideration to research at UG level....lums job placement is AWESOME.....higher edu scholarships chances increased....so if u can afford it than its the BEST option but if u cant afford it than go for NUST,PIEAS....they are also good..
have u confirmed it frm smwhere.because lums is no where in hec ranking

Reaction score
i am also accepted in sse .i just want to know about lums engineering.is it good????well i do not get enough aid so i am wondering is it a wise decision to study eng in lums by paying a too much fee rather than going to nust or elsewhere.?????please do reply me
dude lums engineering is good but nust specializes in engineering! Besides lums only has electrical engineering whereas nust has a ton of different departments..so for engineering..nust is the place

Reaction score
But yea as far as the mahol and the overall life is concerned..lums is lums :p
mahol is only in buisness schol.not in sse. if u r talking about buildings and administration than no one can compete nust because fauji is a great administrater.90% budget army k pass jata hai

Reaction score
mahol is only in buisness schol.not in sse. if u r talking about buildings and administration than no one can compete nust because fauji is a great administrater.90% budget army k pass jata hai
Firstly i was talking about the overall mahol of lums..sse is just a building, students of all schools live and mix with each other..secondly i agreed that nust is the best option for engineering but that lums was also really good and thirdly get your facts straight..the army gets around one-fifth of the budget, not 90 percent..

Reaction score
Unless he brings his video games :p I live in Pindi so I'll be able to come home all the time. Transport's not a problem for me, fortunately :p
You guys are lucky. If I get in, I'll be flying home so I can only bring 30 kgs of my entire life long belongings. THAT really sucks cuz computer kapre wagera is 10-15 right there :(

Reaction score
You guys are lucky. If I get in, I'll be flying home so I can only bring 30 kgs of my entire life long belongings. THAT really sucks cuz computer kapre wagera is 10-15 right there :(
You could just buy clothes from here And if you have your laptop, what more can you need? :p

Reaction score
You could just buy clothes from here And if you have your laptop, what more can you need? :p
movies, stuff, books, yearbooks. I don't have anything in Pakistan so Im changing countries in addition to just going to university. I'll end up having to ditch most of my stuff. Ahh, the sacrifices one needs to make..its worth LUMS though. just need that letter naooo! :D

Reaction score
movies, stuff, books, yearbooks. I don't have anything in Pakistan so Im changing countries in addition to just going to university. I'll end up having to ditch most of my stuff. Ahh, the sacrifices one needs to make..its worth LUMS though. just need that letter naooo! :D
Movies you can get here, same with.books (Readings FTW) and there's plenty of stuff here :p It'll come, bro. LUMS is just being a little lazy :p

I just realized two downsides to Lahore: heat and mosquitoes :|

Reaction score
Movies you can get here, same with.books (Readings FTW) and there's plenty of stuff here :p It'll come, bro. LUMS is just being a little lazy :p

I just realized two downsides to Lahore: heat and mosquitoes :|
LOL, I was just thinking about that. I paid a heavy price with the snow and everything to enjoy the summers here (it never goes beyond 25 degrees and always remains above 20. I'll have to ditch this beautiful weather and go to 40 degrees! Yippie! Why couldn't we make our country somewhere in the Carribean? That would be so chilled.

Reaction score
LOL, I was just thinking about that. I paid a heavy price with the snow and everything to enjoy the summers here (it never goes beyond 25 degrees and always remains above 20. I'll have to ditch this beautiful weather and go to 40 degrees! Yippie! Why couldn't we make our country somewhere in the Carribean? That would be so chilled.
More heat and more mosquitoes? No thanks. I'm kind of sitting here at 3 am with a cockroach spray in my hand, waiting for this one dheet machar to show it's annoying face to me so I can kill it. At least you've seen snow. I've never seen snow :( I want to go somewhere cold for uni.

Reaction score
More heat and more mosquitoes? No thanks. I'm kind of sitting here at 3 am with a cockroach spray in my hand, waiting for this one dheet machar to show it's annoying face to me so I can kill it. At least you've seen snow. I've never seen snow :( I want to go somewhere cold for uni.
Dude, trust me. Desi people are not meant to get along with snow. Its horrible. Absolutely horrible. I really consider setting myself on fire before walking out of the house and into -15 degrees just so I can be comfortable. You are not missing anything, ek do dheet machar zaroor ho ga, but God bless the relatively warm weather we have.

Reaction score
Dude, trust me. Desi people are not meant to get along with snow. Its horrible. Absolutely horrible. I really consider setting myself on fire before walking out of the house and into -15 degrees just so I can be comfortable. You are not missing anything, ek do dheet machar zaroor ho ga, but God bless the relatively warm weather we have.
True there. I love this weather, but these mosquitoes are a nightmare -__- I'll go nuts in Lahore in the summers.

Reaction score
True there. I love this weather, but these mosquitoes are a nightmare -__- I'll go nuts in Lahore in the summers.
Acha, wese ive never had a problem with mosquitos. I am one of those people who either gets bit and the mosquito dies, or the type of person who gets bit but isnt very affected. yay!

Reaction score
Acha, wese ive never had a problem with mosquitos. I am one of those people who either gets bit and the mosquito dies, or the type of person who gets bit but isnt very affected. yay!
You're so lucky :( I've been bitten everywhere and it's a nightmare.

Reaction score
You're so lucky :( I've been bitten everywhere and it's a nightmare.
Oh well, get a mosquito net and...WOAH!. Someone should make clothing which has the mosquito repellant material on it. Did I just come up with a million dollar idea?

Reaction score
Oh well, get a mosquito net and...WOAH!. Someone should make clothing which has the mosquito repellant material on it. Did I just come up with a million dollar idea?
Yes you did, but that still leaves the hands, feet and face exposed. I should get those mosquito coils. I keep forgetting to get them. The worst part is that it isn't a whole bunch of mosquitoes driving me nuts. It's ONE MOSQUITO. Literally ONE. Aur bhot dheet hai.