• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Ya but 4742, common rooms are ac-ed, and you mite want to rofl , but i read somewhere students are allowed to take their mattresses to the common room to sleep there, and wait i dont recall this bit was from a boy or a girl. But i think lums hostel rules won't be as strict as barring you from sleeping in ac-ed CRs.
sounds like fun :D

Reaction score
sounds like fun :D
It is. A relative told me that apparently all the girls stay up all night and gossip :p So there aren't many people who really attend the morning classes. Shahrukh, if we're roomies, don't you dare make me miss my class :p

Reaction score
Mine still says OFFERED although they have sent me a confirmation regarding receipt of my acceptance and dues?...does ur say admitted?....what about ur status ibad n RWTH?
Mine still says offered :-/ maybe they'll update it later after they have processed everything regarding our admission. Adeel it could be that in your case lums only acknowledged that it has received your docs..

Reaction score
Same here mate. Send them an email regarding whether they have received the documents. I did too and got a confirmation reply from them today.
Oh and just wanna confirm this..there used to be an option under the questions regarding the On campus accommodation..we were supposed to enter the bankdraft/payorder/cash receipt number but that option is gone now and only the questions remained..did the same thing happen with you and Adeel?

Reaction score
Oh and just wanna confirm this..there used to be an option under the questions regarding the On campus accommodation..we were supposed to enter the bankdraft/payorder/cash receipt number but that option is gone now and only the questions remained..did the same thing happen with you and Adeel?
I dont require ON-CAMPUS residence so that questions,option stuff hasn't even appeared on my account:p

Reaction score
Yea it did... Only the hostel preferences were left.

Reaction score
It is. A relative told me that apparently all the girls stay up all night and gossip :p So there aren't many people who really attend the morning classes. Shahrukh, if we're roomies, don't you dare make me miss my class :p
classes are normally arounf 4pm n so a friend of mine has this schedule n sometimes they are early in the morning so stay up all night attend class n sleep :p

Reaction score
classes are normally arounf 4pm n so a friend of mine has this schedule n sometimes they are early in the morning so stay up all night attend class n sleep :p
hey can we cook there..i mean what about those late night munching and tea n stuff :D
Yeah we can cook. There's a kitchen on each floor. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I HATE evening classes :O I just want to get done with classes in the morning!

Reaction score
Yeah we can cook. There's a kitchen on each floor. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I HATE evening classes :O I just want to get done with classes in the morning!
lol they cant change their timetable just cox u hate evening classes...better start loving them coz they have evening classes or afternoon ones more often so lets see :D
and what about the fridge n oven and such facilities..:D my cousin lives in a hostel where they have these items in their rooms...so what about LUMS

Reaction score
lol they cant change their timetable just cox u hate evening classes...better start loving them coz they have evening classes or afternoon ones more often so lets see :D
and what about the fridge n oven and such facilities..:D my cousin lives in a hostel where they have these items in their rooms...so what about LUMS
Ah crap -__- It'll take a whole lot of self-control to force myself to get up in the mornings.
I'm pretty sure we're not that luck :p We have to share them. It's written on http://lums.edu.pk/residence/content/services-20130117082247 but I THINK we're allowed to bring our own fridge.

Reaction score
Ah crap -__- It'll take a whole lot of self-control to force myself to get up in the mornings.
I'm pretty sure we're not that luck :p We have to share them. It's written on http://lums.edu.pk/residence/content/services-20130117082247 but I THINK we're allowed to bring our own fridge.
please help me to wake up early for the class..i have a bad habit to snooze the alarm n sleep :D n i cant bring a fridge all the way from hyderabad to lahore :D even i plan to buy my clothes from lahore in order to avoid luggage carrying thing :p