• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
please help me to wake up early for the class..i have a bad habit to snooze the alarm n sleep :D n i cant bring a fridge all the way from hyderabad to lahore :D even i plan to buy my clothes from lahore in order to avoid luggage carrying thing :p
crap..i forgot about luggage weight limits..

Reaction score
if you travel via train..there is no such limit...but i guess ur a boy n boys usually dont have alot of stuff to carry...:unsure:
Unless he brings his video games :p I live in Pindi so I'll be able to come home all the time. Transport's not a problem for me, fortunately :p

Reaction score
sounds like fun :D

After a long day at college and when its just so hot, once in a cool room( common room), it doesnt take too long to doze off specially when you are so down with tiredness, so i don't think lots of noisemakers will be around. And usually in such cases students avoid making noise, and setup a neend wala mahol in the common room, like curtains drawn together etc, info from an authentic source, but not from lums, from another hostel.

if you travel via train..there is no such limit...but i guess ur a boy n boys usually dont have alot of stuff to carry...:unsure:

Thanks you clarified. I thought there are luggage limits at the lums hostels. I think pia offers good luggage limits.

What do you cook shahrukh? are you going to cook biryani, i will tell my sis to make frnds wid you, secretly, without you knowing that shes befriending you for your culinary skills

Reaction score
Okay so my Admission Status has been changed from offered-SDSB to Admitted! :p
when did your status changed to admitted??....mine still says SSE OFFERED?..although i sent my acceptance and dues on 19 april(a lot of time to process)......did you submit fee at any allied bank?...

Reaction score
Guys for those who had 25april deadline and have submitted the acceptance and dues.....whats ur STATUS now?.....have u all got it changed to admitted or is it still offered for some??

Reaction score
when did your status changed to admitted??....mine still says SSE OFFERED?..although i sent my acceptance and dues on 19 april(a lot of time to process)......did you submit fee at any allied bank?...
It changed at around 5 this evening..i submitted a pay order at allied bank..but don't worry a lot of people still have the offered status..

Reaction score
After a long day at college and when its just so hot, once in a cool room( common room), it doesnt take too long to doze off specially when you are so down with tiredness, so i don't think lots of noisemakers will be around. And usually in such cases students avoid making noise, and setup a neend wala mahol in the common room, like curtains drawn together etc, info from an authentic source, but not from lums, from another hostel.

Thanks you clarified. I thought there are luggage limits at the lums hostels. I think pia offers good luggage limits.

What do you cook shahrukh? are you going to cook biryani, i will tell my sis to make frnds wid you, secretly, without you knowing that shes befriending you for your culinary skills
see everyone there would have different class times so resting time for 1 might be masti time for other so cant say anythng....pia :D lol and ya i do cook :p but em some fitness freak :d i dont know how to make biryani and all..i can only make chai coffee egg pasta n yumm kind of salads :D she may join me n my to be roommate reesh or Noni khan :D

Reaction score
see everyone there would have different class times so resting time for 1 might be masti time for other so cant say anythng....pia :D lol and ya i do cook :p but em some fitness freak :d i dont know how to make biryani and all..i can only make chai coffee egg pasta n yumm kind of salads :D she may join me n my to be roommate reesh or Noni khan :D
You can cook? That makes one of us :p I don't know how to make anything except Maggi :D Bas, Shahrukh, you're cooking for us :p

Reaction score
You can cook? That makes one of us :p I don't know how to make anything except Maggi :D Bas, Shahrukh, you're cooking for us :p
i love to cook but no guarantees for the taste :p just today, i had to make the lunch n dinner n i forgot salt at lunch while at night i ended up putting too much sugar in that zarda :D although, i make awesome pasta and chai :D my personal fav..you see :p

Reaction score
i love to cook but no guarantees for the taste :p just today, i had to make the lunch n dinner n i forgot salt at lunch while at night i ended up putting too much sugar in that zarda :D although, i make awesome pasta and chai :D my personal fav..you see :p
I don't drink tea, but my mom's going to teach me how to make pasta over the summers :p You're talking to a girl who can't cook AT ALL.

Reaction score
I don't drink tea, but my mom's going to teach me how to make pasta over the summers :p You're talking to a girl who can't cook AT ALL.
girllll!!!!! itx no more ami g zamana u can get every recipe for like everythng pakistani afgani indian whatever..over the internet..itx just a click away...u may face problems if you dont know how to operate those things in the kitchen like oven stove bla bla...beside that itx all a piece of cake :p

Reaction score
i am also accepted in sse .i just want to know about lums engineering.is it good????well i do not get enough aid so i am wondering is it a wise decision to study eng in lums by paying a too much fee rather than going to nust or elsewhere.?????please do reply me

Reaction score
rep
girllll!!!!! itx no more ami g zamana u can get every recipe for like everythng pakistani afgani indian whatever..over the internet..itx just a click away...u may face problems if you dont know how to operate those things in the kitchen like oven stove bla bla...beside that itx all a piece of cake :p
reply to my post.please.

Reaction score
i am also accepted in sse .i just want to know about lums engineering.is it good????well i do not get enough aid so i am wondering is it a wise decision to study eng in lums by paying a too much fee rather than going to nust or elsewhere.?????please do reply me
Its EXTREMELY good......LUMS emphasises on research and no other pak univ gives such consideration to research at UG level....lums job placement is AWESOME.....higher edu scholarships chances increased....so if u can afford it than its the BEST option but if u cant afford it than go for NUST,PIEAS....they are also good..