• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
When will the second round of admission begin? I keep checking my account every hour. Its so frustrating!

Reaction score
Noooo mine wasn't good...maths was pathetic :'(I am soooo worried!

Don`t worry Mine went more crappy than ever. I remember I even lost hope while solving the math section it was so difficult :p Wait for the 10th. I hear there`ll prolly be a new list then. InshAllah you`ll get in.

Reaction score
Don`t worry Mine went more crappy than ever. I remember I even lost hope while solving the math section it was so difficult :p Wait for the 10th. I hear there`ll prolly be a new list then. InshAllah you`ll get in.
I hope so. I have been praying day and night. :).

Reaction score
dw you still have time a friend applied to lums from ksa too. he got admitted on 1st june :unsure:. into his prefered category . so overseas students still have a chance. cheer up. (y). he got into EE i think. one of the few lucky international ones i guess . :)

My sister applied as an International Applicant and got admitted into School of Humanities aswell. Guess she's another lucky one!

Reaction score
Hey! Does anyone know anybody studying at LUMS with 6 O'level A's?
I am really nervous about my admission decision. I applied to LUMS last year with 6 O level A's, but my LCAT didn't go that well. This time I applied and my LCAT was pretty good. Do I have any chance of getting in this time? I'm sorry about the rant. This waiting period is just killing me.

My sister got accepted for the coming August session, she had 2A*s, 4As and 2Bs in O'Levels and applied to LUMS as an International candidate. Plus, she said her LCAT wasn't THAT GREAT, had a funny feeling after it. Good luck!

Reaction score
Did anyone who got accepted actually had a good LCAT? :p Seriously it seems most of us have got in on pure luck Alhumdullilah.

Reaction score
RWTH I wouldn't rely on what my sister says though, she told us after her AS Business Studies exam that she had flunked it, and was just hoping to pass with a D or something, and turns out she got A. -.-

Reaction score
My sister got accepted for the coming August session, she had 2A*s, 4As and 2Bs in O'Levels and applied to LUMS as an International candidate. Plus, she said her LCAT wasn't THAT GREAT, had a funny feeling after it. Good luck!

Wow! That's amazing. Congratulations. But I have a feeling it's because she's an international student. I am from Karachi and I am having negative thoughts since I wasn't accepted last year as well. This time my LCAT went pretty good.
btw, when did your sister receive her acceptance letter?

Reaction score
RWTH I wouldn't rely on what my sister says though, she told us after her AS Business Studies exam that she had flunked it, and was just hoping to pass with a D or something, and turns out she got A. -.-
Haha well she sounds like a typical `nerd`. No offence though :) Still most of the people I know who got in had a pretty average Lcat..Which school did she get into btw?

Reaction score
Haha well she sounds like a typical `nerd`. No offence though :) Still most of the people I know who got in had a pretty average Lcat..Which school did she get into btw?

Haha, agreed with the nerd part. Although she doesn't study the whole year, just a month before the exam.. You don't see her anywhere, but on her desk. It's sort of frustrating. :/
Anyway, she applied for the School of Business & School of Humanities and Social Sciences. Got accepted in the latter one, hasn't yet received the result for the Business School. Though she wants to pursue in Economics, so she's quite happy with her acceptance. :D